'Chilly Willy' Run 2016

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
Tone
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda fjs Silverwing A7 ABS

'Chilly Willy' Run 2016

Post by Tone »

Had a very enjoyable ride on the 'Chilly Willy' Run, organised by Northampton Bike Club in aid of the Northampton and Warwickshire Air Ambulance. The run was 46 miles approx. in a figure of eight from the 'All Seasons Cafe' in Billing Garden Village. The course took in some great countryside between Bedford, Newport Pagnell and Northampton and the day was crisp (6*C) and dry.
A fair few bikes took part from 125cc up (about 150) including one trike, one outfit and, as far as I could tell - one scoot, me!

I only found out about the run from a local HOC post on Facebook a few days ago and did not think to post it on here - it is an annual event and was very well run with marshalls at all major turns and local police to see us off and return. The run started at 12 and finished about 13.10, registration was from 11.00.

I will try and post a reminder for next year's run and perhaps we can have a few more reps. from the scoot fraternity, all being well :D ?

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Re: 'Chilly Willy' Run 2016

Post by Alanzzg »

Glad you had a good ride out and for a good cause , a double winner . thumb.gif
I think if you do put a post up next year someone will join you , I for one would be interested in it ,
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

Tone
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda fjs Silverwing A7 ABS

Post by Tone »

I'll put that in the diary, then!

syntec4

Post by syntec4 »

yoda_nopic_on_thread.jpg