Mega maxi scoot treffen Marl Germany 2011

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
pikey

Mega maxi scoot treffen Marl Germany 2011

Post by pikey »

Not sure if i posted this before i think its first time Ive seen it you probably wont know whats going on as in German neither did we when we were there but had a good time if not a little damp look out for only UK entry in Helix line up our very own Black Street Radical 's White Fusion at 8.36 I think its the one and the Morfus at 12 min ish later as it gets dark the Polish who rolled the big peddle cart thing up the field during the day fixed it as it wasnt working and rode it back down the field that evening.
It cost us 11 euro for 2 nights inc breakfast hoping to go again in 2013 as its every 2 years but they recon as its growing the dreaded health and saftey creeping in in Germany and regulations tightening up so have to see it its on again.The highlight was seeing Maxitouring as an attending club on the rolling digital display while disco was on.I think we have a photo somewhere but it just started to move maybe get Ugly Bunch on there next time LOL after the trial run to Dunkirk maybe a further invasion across the Rhine 2013 LOL.Just noticed Union Flag on top of the stage I bet thats first time as uk wasnt on there member map they drew an arrrow and little flag after we joined.Lyn cleaned up on the raffle came back with bag full of prizes .

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]