Fred and Edna

Have a guess what this section is for? Yes that's right children, it's the place to post all your jokes and funny stuff.
andi mac
Current Ride: yamaha majesty 400

Fred and Edna

Post by andi mac »

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.....

a were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Fred suddenly jumped into the deep end.

He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there

Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out. When the Head Nurse/Director became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be dischargedfrom the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said, 'Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love... I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness.

The bad news is, Fred hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.'

Edna replied, 'He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry...

How soon can I go home?'

You can do your bit by remembering to send an email to an unstable friend...

Done my part!!!

rtfm
Current Ride: Integra 700

Re: Fred and Edna

Post by rtfm »

That's great :lol:

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

hilarious :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

Wolf
Benefactor

Post by Wolf »

:lol:

Tapatalk 2