Tourist maced by commuter in post-Olympics conversation erro

Have a guess what this section is for? Yes that's right children, it's the place to post all your jokes and funny stuff.
Whatsisname
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 K5

Tourist maced by commuter in post-Olympics conversation erro

Post by Whatsisname »

"Canadian tourist Alan Silvers’ summer holiday came to an abrupt end on Monday morning as he was temporarily blinded with mace whilst attempting to strike up conversation with a fellow Central Line commuter.

CCTV recording shows Silvers, 59, attempting what was thought to have been an Olympic-related quip to an unidentified morning commuter who quickly dispatched him with the debilitating spray.

A Transport for London spokesperson said: ‘The Olympics were fantastic but we want to remind our friends from overseas that standard non-Olympic commuting guidelines are now in operation which means no small talk, no eye contact and definitely no smiling.’

A fellow commuter commented: ‘Everyone knows the closing ceremony was on Sunday, so I don’t know what the hell this guy was doing making conversation. He was lucky the other bloke was balancing a Latte between his knees otherwise he would have come off a lot worse.’

A LOCOG spokesperson said this morning: ‘There is technically no need for people to be pleasant to each other during the period between the Olympic and Paralympic games, so why don’t you get out of my face before I do something we both regret?’ "

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2012/08/14/t ... ion-error/
I wake up every morning with a smile upon my face,
My natural exuberance spills out all over the place!

Mr Angry

Re: Tourist maced by commuter in post-Olympics conversation

Post by Mr Angry »

Back to normal then.

halfabusa
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda NC750X DCT

Post by halfabusa »

thank god for that !
ImageImageImageImage

NC750X DCT
FJR1300
Burgman 400 gone
Tmax 500 Sold
Burgman 650 dead...

Deeping
Benefactor
Current Ride: t-max + xv1100

Post by Deeping »

I was reading that and waiting for the punch line, I thought it was a joke. I got that wrong as well then. icon_scratch.gif
Never instal version 1.0

Whatsisname
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 K5

Post by Whatsisname »

No, it's joke. Newsbiscuit is a really sarcastic site that does parodies and spoof news. Some of it's a bit near the truth, though! The latest one's about Julian Assange getting political asylum in the Big Brother house!

"... In a last ditch attempt to avoid extradition, Julian Assange has sought refuge in the Celebrity Big Brother house and will now live under the protection of Coleen Nolan, Martin Kemp and Julie Goodyear.

The founder of Wikileaks is already fitting in well, carefully listening in to the conversations of fellow housemates before immediately running off to The Diary Room to reveal all of their most intimate secrets... "
I wake up every morning with a smile upon my face,
My natural exuberance spills out all over the place!

Deeping
Benefactor
Current Ride: t-max + xv1100

Post by Deeping »

ya got mi . . . . . . . :lol: :oops:
Never instal version 1.0