PICTURE ADDED FOR SALE Baotian BT49 QT9 2006 ONLY 1000 MILES

For members who own little scooters.
michaelphillips
Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

PICTURE ADDED FOR SALE Baotian BT49 QT9 2006 ONLY 1000 MILES

Post by michaelphillips »

Hi all, before anyone starts slagging off the scoot, its a starter scoot for someone, or a run around when your pride and joy is being sorted.
Bought this scoot in mettalic blue, august 2011, for my daughter, it had only covered 950 miles from new. We live in SE London and Casey was in college in West Yorkshire, the scoot had been stored in a garage for two years, and panels are a bit rough from storage and an older gent bought it for a run around, he could not get it to run correctly so took it to a garage , they did a new MOT and fitted a new carb and it was ok, but slow on take off, so he did not want to spend anymore on it, i purchased it off him, then got to work to prepare for my daughter as she was taking her CBT. Required a new coil and HT Lead to sort out the pick up of speed. Also changed the below.
New spark plug, changed engine oil and air filter, new front disk pads, new belt and rollers. New indicator switch gear, tyres are like new and all framework is like new.
Its as sweet as a nut, but thepanels are a bit messy, needs a paint job really, or as a runabout, WHO CARES, gets up to 40 mph if you wait long enough... So took the scoot to my daughter. Well after a few weeks she found out she was pregnant and i told her not to ride the scoot anymore, so the scoot was stored in Huddersfield and casey started it twice a week to keep it smooth, till i finally picked it up in august this year, well i checked it over, its running sweet, volts back to battery when running is 14.4v or 13.8v with lights on. ( i would advise anyone to ride during the day with there lights on) but it only did 70 miles in Yorkshire.... I did damage one panel in transport ( when taking it out of the Espace) which will need replacing, its the lower left right side panel. £23 brand new online delivered, so this is the crack, i dont want to leave it in the back yard although its covered, and gets my attention daily starting it. I think it should have a new home, the scoot lives in Br5 Orpington on the borders of SE London, it will need a new MOT which it will fly through, and road tax is £16 per year.
All things considered with the panel markings all over, if someone would like to give the scoot some use as it deserves, it has a matching colour topbox but does not lock (key snapped in it so can lock using the half key) i would accept £150 for the scoot.
As a chinese clone goes, it is a good one which needs some love, but reliable and nothing wants spending mechanically. cheers for reading and if interested PM me or leave a post, cheers michael
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/bt499qt.jpg/]Image
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.