BMW 650GT USA price

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Bluebottle
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 ZA L0

Re: BMW 650GT USA price

Post by Bluebottle »

I think there are thresholds too on some things not just a straight %
I remember asking about it and got "it depends, the till does it" followed by a blank stare to further questions.
Maybe I was being stupid and there were discounts for minimum spends or something not tax related
WE ARE THE BURG resistance is futile
The Ugly Bunch-1

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Bluebottle wrote:I think there are thresholds too on some things not just a straight %
I remember asking about it and got "it depends, the till does it" followed by a blank stare to further questions.
Maybe I was being stupid and there were discounts for minimum spends or something not tax related
They probably had no idea themselves....

SOOTYGULL
Current Ride: Honda Forza 125

Post by SOOTYGULL »

Stephenc - the guy who got the CRV is my father-in-law and he is one straight arrow.

My (American) wife said that their Consumer Reports magazine (equivalent to WHICH magazine) showed how the consumer can insist on getting the dealer to state the invoice price the dealer pays to the manufacturer; so the consumer is able to see the dealers markup and that then allows the consumer to start negotiating down the ticket price !

They also have a cracking Lemon Law which allows the consumer to return a duff car or bike without all the nonsense we have to go through to reject a bad car or bike.

The UK has long been known as Treasure Island in the car, white goods and electrics markets.
Still Scooterin'