MOT just passed on old burger

A whole section dedicated to the Suzuki Burgman
pikey

MOT just passed on old burger

Post by pikey »

No advisories had a Burgman grin on way back .There was an 09 400 in there 959 miles on clock wants £3795 for it Ill stick with my 1999 with £34k miles for £790 I think makes me grin more

michaelphillips
Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

Re: MOT just passed on old burger

Post by michaelphillips »

pikey wrote:No advisories had a Burgman grin on way back .There was an 09 400 in there 959 miles on clock wants £3795 for it Ill stick with my 1999 with £34k miles for £790 I think makes me grin more
Yep to true mate... i done a lot of work on my Nexus and now at 41,000 miles i think its running better than new :D :D :D :D
But i was also egging at mot 2 weeks ago, and had a big grin also... i think its cos its older ..like me :lol: :lol: and im not all that at moment, But scoot is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

Data
Benefactor
Current Ride: Royal Enfield 350 Meteor

Post by Data »

Second hand Burgmans can be had for good prices Pikey. That '09' is virtually brand new and isn't even run in. Wow! A great buy for someone. The longer you keep a bike the better they seems to run if it's looked after. Modern engines just seem to go and go.

Sent from me computery type thing! :lol:
Probably not ugly enough for the 'Ugly Bunch'! :lol:

Been riding for 54 years & owned too many bikes to list here...

pikey

Post by pikey »

Too many electrics on new ones see Mr Grumpy thread £500 just spent on baby burger nearly 2/3rds purchase price of my burger and only paid £500 and £400 for 2 Honda Helix .All fuel saving goes out the window with a big bill may as well run old carby one