New Vespa...

For members who own little scooters.
Ginger Phil
Benefactor

Re: New Vespa...

Post by Ginger Phil »

Yeah but how many problems with any scooters are down to poor PDI's or in the case of 2 strokes the owners not setting them up right? My orange LML kept blowing up but that's because it wasn't set up properly, the blue 2 stroke I had no trouble with.

pikey

Post by pikey »

Tipical LML owner making excuses for them lol. £1000 cheaper but you have to sort it yourself and swop a few parts for genuine vespa then change wiring to DC on indicators or they won't work fit new tyres and change switches and repair broken wires .Have I missed anything lol

Ginger Phil
Benefactor

Post by Ginger Phil »

No Vespa parts on my scooter unless you count the horncast. :P As for new tyres, I only change mine when they wear out.

pikey

Post by pikey »

This is proper trad scooter Vespa front end 180 2 stroke water cooled auto proper gay ped plastic and cheap as chips ;) ;)

Green Gilbert my lastest scoot

rtfm
Current Ride: Integra 700

Post by rtfm »

Funkycowie wrote:Looks the same as any vespa to me...
If you look very closely you'll see the indicator bulbs are a very slightly different shade of amber so actually it's a totally different radical redesign :P
pikey wrote:This is proper trad scooter Vespa front end 180 2 stroke water cooled auto proper gay ped plastic and cheap as chips ;) ;)
I never understand the cool vs uncool scooter arguments, everyone looks like a nob when on a scooter - especially the smaller ones - but they are practical and fun and fuck what other people think. 8-)

Hexatony 2
Benefactor
Current Ride: Hexagon 125

Post by Hexatony 2 »

:D Whoohoo, that's a photo of my Hexy`s long lost half brother!!