12/07/14 - Essex / Hertfordshire Ride

spaceprobe
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i ABS

Re: 12/07/14 - Essex / Hertfordshire Ride

Post by spaceprobe »

anonstarter wrote:I had an easy 7 hour ride back to Cornwall from Whitstable, thanks Rob. The wind was behind me and it was cloudy and dry. On the M25 there was major congestion and my SYM Citycom filtered through it all with aplomb. It even managed to keep up with a white Honda Integra and a Green Kawasaki Sport bike. Generally the traffic was very busy and on quite a few roads it was crawling along for miles - especially at Stonehenge. All in all it was a perfect day for Scootouring. riding.gif Brighton next for me I think! :D
You will be very welcome
Maximum respect

michaelphillips
Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

Re: 12/07/14 - Essex / Hertfordshire Ride

Post by michaelphillips »

anonstarter wrote:I had an easy 7 hour ride back to Cornwall from Whitstable, thanks Rob. The wind was behind me and it was cloudy and dry. On the M25 there was major congestion and my SYM Citycom filtered through it all with aplomb. It even managed to keep up with a white Honda Integra and a Green Kawasaki Sport bike (It did cross my mind that it might've been DougL and chum?). Generally the traffic was very busy and on quite a few roads it was crawling along for miles - especially at Stonehenge. If I was in my car I reckon it would've taken 2 hours longer! All in all it was a perfect day for Scootouring. riding.gif Brighton next for me I think! :D
glad you got home safe and well... now give the scoot a big KISS :lol: gonna be your way in august so my thoughts at the moment are stonehenge or m4 m5... over the years 20+ been going we have left at all funny times, during the night and then have a kip bottom of m5 for the last push... they have ruined the stonehenge way so for me looks like m4 m5 this time
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.