HI!!

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
HORNBLOWER

HI!!

Post by HORNBLOWER »

I thought Id come on here to find out about Dr Pulley sliders and what people think about them. Ive ridden scooters since i was 16 starting out with an old LD Lambretta which I still have, its probably the one thing I've owned for longest in my life and I see no reason to part with it. Its had several reincarnations and is now in showroom condition in its original Lambretta Grey. I have gradually been able to collect one of all the fully panelled scooters made by Lambretta some of which are finished some rusty but complete scooters and some basket cases, I also have loads of spares to rebuild them. About 15 years ago I started riding big bikes and have a Honda Blackbird, Fireblade and CB500 (for commuting but now superseded by a Silverwing 600) a GSXR 1000 K5 and for fun a Gilera runner 180sp. They are mostly all kept in the Garage that I built a couple of years ago which I thought would be big enough at the time (9mtr x 10mtr) but is rather crowded now! I keep saying I am join to sell a couple of bikes but never seem to get round to it. Anybody else got any crazy collections?

gn2

Re: HI!!

Post by gn2 »

HORNBLOWER wrote: Anybody else got any crazy collections?
Howdy and welcome.
I have a collection of odd socks in my drawer?

michaelphillips
Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

Post by michaelphillips »

welcome lad, not scooters, yet over the years with 4 kids we have old gadgets from gameboy/gear sega stuff and we build our own computers with the boys as a learning thing,.
i love my canon 20D slr and my mobile number ive had for god knows, a old one to one number...in a fantastic sony flip phone that was intended as a music player, great sound but no other gimmics.. my son is working on his gsxr clone electric scoot which was one of the first from america, and the box brownie gets air now and again, just the usual stuff you collect over the years
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

SkuTorr
Benefactor
Current Ride: Tmax Mk3

Post by SkuTorr »

HORNBLOWER wrote:I thought Id come on here to find out about Dr Pulley sliders and what people think about them.
I've put them in my Majesty400 and Tmax500, my brother's Burgman400, and my OTHER brother's Tmax500 and Silverwing600. Next, they are going in his Tmax530. :kiss:

On EVERY bike it made a HUGE difference. :shock: Quicker off the line, much quicker overtaking, and mileage either stayed the same or actually improved. You CAN"T go wrong with them! Just get the correct weights for your usage... 8-)
2009 Tmax with OODLES of upgrades!
2009 Majesty 400 (sold)
2007 Aprilia Mojito 150 (sold)

johnp
Benefactor
Current Ride: The Wife

Post by johnp »

Hi and welcome aboard.
Barnfields Plumbing & Property Services

neilab28
Current Ride: Honda NSS300 Forza

Post by neilab28 »

Welcome, welcome icon_thumbs_up.gif
As they say is Star Wars.....May the Forza be with you
Neil

VOZZA
Benefactor
Current Ride: Forza 125

Post by VOZZA »

Hi and welcome. icon_wink-.gif Wales.gif
Pete

Vespa GTS300 Super for practical runabout, Triumph Tiger Explorer for conquering the planet. Car almost obsolete.