Norway and Lofoten Islands

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
pikey

Norway and Lofoten Islands

Post by pikey »

This is well worth a watch trailer for a 19 day trip which is on their channel .Shows the ups and downs of touring plus some fantastic roads and scenery. I've watched the whole 19 episodes shows tantrums fall outs break downs.
Suscibe to their channel as shipping bikes to USA this year for a tour .Also few videos of him riding a forza 300 which at first takes piss out of then actually enjoys it .

pikey

Re: Norway and Lofoten Islands

Post by pikey »

Anyone dreaming of touring do it now I'd say. in 2006 me and Bob (Whitty) rode to Croatia now both of us admit not capable of doing it now 10 years on .Last year went to Spain on ferry with Lyn and Jaz 180 miles was out biggest day which was enough for me on a Vespa 200 but we had 4 nights in Mobil home so big rest in between getting to Vilanova and coming back .We had 4 overnights on way back to ferry and went via Pyrenees which was great .Planing Scotland later in year but day after day 300 plus a day like on a euro tour just not capable of doing anymore .Pikey out