Don't You Just Wish They'd Fall Off

Chat about any motorbike here.
pointburgman
Current Ride: BMW R1100RS Trike

Don't You Just Wish They'd Fall Off

Post by pointburgman »

I am increasingly seeing more and more bikes doing wheelies on the public road, sometimes i just wish they'd fall off, hopefully they would be off the road altogether.
I've had a rider on a KTM do a wheelie right in front of me, nutters all of them.
Proud To Be a Member Of The Ugly Bunch

I Don't Discriminate, I Hate Everyone

pikey

Re: Don't You Just Wish They'd Fall Off

Post by pikey »

Too pretty for the Ugly Bunch

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

On my ride down to Hastings on Monday bikers were crowding around a SUV in the fast lane, that from what I could see intially was hogging the lane, but the bikers ended up undertaking then crowding around it. It's the typical Biker Gang stuff you see happening on American videos via youtube, along with 'stunting' (riding like pricks). The mentality appears to be coming over here more and more.
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

gn2

Post by gn2 »

Wheelying on a public road can (rightly) result in an immediate ban.

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

I wouldn't wish that on any rider tbh, however much of a dick they were. That said, i wouldn't lose any sleep if they did fall off. If you're going to ride like an arse that's the risk you run.

Liam
Benefactor
Current Ride: Tmax 560 Vespa Sei Giorni

Post by Liam »

Meldrew wrote:They're no different to the occasional dick you see smokin' his rear tyre and doing dougnuts on a car park at some bikers hangout.
That is one of my pet hates. Me being a veggie tree hugger eco friendly save the gay whale type of person.

spaceprobe
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i ABS

Post by spaceprobe »

The thing that winds me up is that 3 minutes walk from my Gym is the biggest bike parking bay in Brighton, its the length of over 2 tourist buses. However there are at least 3 members of the gym who insist on parking their bikes on the (wide) pavement right outside the gym. One scoot is parked at an angle to the wall with a large bike chain attached to the back wheel and then left laying across the rest of the pavement causing a hazard. lazy gits*****
Maximum respect

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

:lol: :lol: Meldrew gets my vote to lead the new Top Gear Team
Have wheels, will travel :D

darren11864

Post by darren11864 »

When I see them I'm just jealous of them (I could only clutch wheelie a foot at most), OK if a car is following close by its stupid but no harm if no car near by.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk