This looks decent

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Bluebottle
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 ZA L0

Re: This looks decent

Post by Bluebottle »

I did some asking around and was told it is based on the Malaguti Madison

Piaggio engine and altered suspension
WE ARE THE BURG resistance is futile
The Ugly Bunch-1

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

I assume that the statement that the seat height is 1365mm is a misprint!!!! That would make Enduros seem low!

21bhp is similar to the Bev 300 (as opposed to the stonking 350 engine) so probably is a Piaggio unit. I guess 21bhp probably means 75 flat out, or a few more on a good day. Enough for urban trips but you'd probably want more for a long journey.

DTO
Current Ride: X-max 300

Post by DTO »

kishan wrote:looks good but for 4K i rather not spend that on a Chinese branded scooter rather spend it on a bigger brand who i know has high quality control compared to the Chinese scooter brands
Like piaggio :lol:

wozza
Benefactor
Current Ride: SEAT MO

Post by wozza »

Looks good. The Malaguti Madison was always a great looking scooter. I wonder what the spares situation would be like?
SEAT MO

SH125Paul
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT

Post by SH125Paul »

Looks nice - Heart
I would still go Forza of XMax - Head
Importers, Dealers, Spares etc...

kishan
Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST

Post by kishan »

DTO wrote:
kishan wrote:looks good but for 4K i rather not spend that on a Chinese branded scooter rather spend it on a bigger brand who i know has high quality control compared to the Chinese scooter brands
Like piaggio :lol:
i trust piaggio more than chinese scooters anyday

but back on topic never knew spanish branded scooters existed, what is this make like ?
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.

wozza
Benefactor
Current Ride: SEAT MO

Post by wozza »

kishan wrote:
i trust piaggio more than chinese scooters anyday

but back on topic never knew spanish branded scooters existed, what is this make like ?

I think Rieju have been around since 1934 according to Wiki so pretty good. I know they've imported smaller machines to the UK for a number of years, but I still don't know much about the brand.
SEAT MO

StephenC
Benefactor
Current Ride: Kymco DT X360

Post by StephenC »

It uses the Quasar engine so it should be basically bomb-proof mechanically. Service parts will be cheap and plentiful.

So long as you know your buying a new-old scooter, I can't see why anyone who likes the look of it shouldn't get one.
Expert in Close Quarters Combat Filtering
Can is not the same as Should

kishan
Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST

Post by kishan »

from looking at the site this has to be my fav looking model and can charge your phone haha brillant

http://www.rieju.co.uk/index.php/rieju- ... rt-50.html

shame they dont do that version in a 125
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.

BenR
Current Ride: Aprilia Atlantic sprint 500

Post by BenR »

MrGrumpy wrote:I assume that the statement that the seat height is 1365mm is a misprint!!!! That would make Enduros seem low!

21bhp is similar to the Bev 300 (as opposed to the stonking 350 engine) so probably is a Piaggio unit. I guess 21bhp probably means 75 flat out, or a few more on a good day. Enough for urban trips but you'd probably want more for a long journey.

If it's a piaggio unit, which it looks like it is, it'll be 23bhp. My old x8 250 (carb'ed) would acheive 88mph quite easily so I'd imagine this one would be similar, not that I want to split hairs or anything. :D I always knew this bike was a re-badged malaguti madison. Still seems really good value.