Have I really just logged in?

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Re: Have I really just logged in?

Post by horobags »

sixpence wrote:
horobags wrote:lesley, the R+G scratch/crash plates on the WK 300, any info on them please?
They are for the SH 300 http://www.rg-racing.com/browsetype/Foo ... /TP0015BK/ not a cheap option but they did the job. HTH 8-)
thanks for the link.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

Bobs wrote:Thanks all.

Horobags; can you report back on the Akra, I found somewhere on the tinterweb a dyno report and it pretty much exactly matched stock. Although I should imagine it sounds a lot better.

Sixpence; Gotta love the Chinese, it kinda looks exactly like an SHi. I wonder how many if any of the parts are interchangeable?

I'm sure theres a meddling section for the eternal tinkerers, but I'm looking at boring it to 350 because like you know... because.
I think it gives around 1 BHP more than stock :? Im buying it not for a performance hike, but they transform the sound of the 300 single. Most cheaper cans can mess the fuelling and even lose a bit of power. With it having 2 year warranty, the Akra is the only can Honda accept and wont jeopardise a warranty claim. I'll post a video when it arrives. Its going to be a couple of weeks yet. :(
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

Bobs

Post by Bobs »

The joy of owning a snotter, I don't have to worry about Honda Warranty technicalities.

Many moons ago, I lived in Turkey, bought a new car a Ford C-Max... I know, racey, right? Anywho, it came with a fuel card, not a pre-paid heres a couple of hundred quids worth of fuel on us fuel card, but a 'proof card'. As long as I refuelled at an Opet Petrol station (Turkey's equivalent of Shell) I was covered for any damage to the engine, the fact that Ford owned Opet at the time wasn't mentioned. Ever since I've always been sceptical of... pretty much anything and everything.

road runner
Benefactor
Current Ride: MaxSYM 600i + Vespa GTS

Post by road runner »

Steve_D wrote:Just yesterday I sold my FJR1300 and all I'm left with is my SH300. That's all that need.
No more European trips then? Great bikes those FJR1300's albeit a little on the heavy side.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery but today is a gift!

Steve_D
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Steve_D »

More than a little on the heavy side, especially when loaded up with panniers, top box, seat bag, full tank of fuel, tank bag, half the wife's gear as she just wants carry-on on her flight out......
Paddle harder. I can hear banjo music!

Honda SH300i

kishan
Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST

Post by kishan »

welcome
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.

anonstarter
Benefactor
Current Ride: Pending

Post by anonstarter »

A belated welcome Bob!
If you want to be incrementally better: Be competitive. If you want to be exponentially better: Be cooperative.