Daelim

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Re: Daelim

Post by horobags »

chinese machines are getting better imo, I had a loncin two years ago and it was a well made scoot, most imported over here were sold as delivery bikes racking up huge miles. I think if its cheap it will be budget build but some more expensive chinese bikes are well made and reliable. Talking of reliability, didn't Honda and Vespa very recently have huge problems with fuel pump failure?? causing many breakdowns? My Honda dealer told me of a recall on all cbr300's, the crank needed to be replaced. :o A member on here has an oil leak on a sh 300 to find there had been no head gasket fitted in the factory, so bikes/scoots do break down. I prefer jap machines but I would buy chinese if I saw one that took my fancy that didn't cost a grand when new.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

Globs
Current Ride: Piaggio X10 350

Post by Globs »

Hondas had a few problems IIRC, haven't heard of Vespa issues, most owners only seem to have them a couple of hours before they're nicked anyway (in London at least) so maybe they never get to find out.

The big Wk and Lexmoto still take some beating, £1600 gets a Vespa knock-off abeit a 125 only
https://www.lexmoto.co.uk/FT125T-27-E4.php

It's still sufficiently cheaper than a Citroen C1 to be worth it too LOL.
Also I'm liking the front and back racks. I think Japan are going to struggle in the future.

roygib
Benefactor
Current Ride: sym symphony st Yamaha Tricity

Post by roygib »

I think WK are not selling scooters any more,just motorbikes.