Easter weekend?

Snail
Current Ride: Burgman

Easter weekend?

Post by Snail »

With it being early this year, good Friday 30 th march! Is anyone doing anything? Particularly in our neck of the woods, Gloucestershire?

This will probably be our only chance to maybe meet up, as leaving for euro tour in motorhome end of April till September

Snail

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Re: Easter weekend?

Post by Symcity »

Snail wrote:With it being early this year, good Friday 30 th march! Is anyone doing anything? Particularly in our neck of the woods, Gloucestershire? This will probably be our only chance to maybe meet up, as leaving for euro tour in motorhome end of April till SeptemberSnail
I’m in Scotland so a no go for me - the motor home trip sounds fantastic - I do envy you being able to undertake such a prolonged break - where you heading - I’ll be in Cochem in Germany from 25 May for a few nights

Snail

Post by Snail »

Hi, was just wondering if there was anything going on bike wise can't find much on line.

We finished work at 56 been motorhomers all our lives, been doing 4 to ,6 month trips for last six years had couple of winters in Spain, this summer going Holland Belgium Germany maybe Italy through Austria back into France med coast then back up to Calais, we only book crossing out nothing else just make it up as we go, scoot will get a rest this summer, have only got 90 days euro cover on bike, thinking of doing a trip next year into Normandy for seven days or so on the scoot sail to Cherbourg visit all D day sites back to Calais and home? Will do some research this year well over there

Snail

Post by Snail »

Well looks like the weather is going to kill it again for two wheeled fun? Shame as there is a pre 65 trial and hill climb on at redmarley over this weekend I would of enjoyed watching

Only 5 weeks we will be crossing the channel to the sun I hope?

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Post by rayb »

Sunday doesn't look too bad if you fancied meeting somewhere?