Sym spares

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Whatsisname
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 K5

Re: Sym spares

Post by Whatsisname »

Poole Moto over in Hamworthy had a Cruisym in a few months back, they'd sold it the day before I dropped by. Their rep isn't great tho'
I wake up every morning with a smile upon my face,
My natural exuberance spills out all over the place!

Maxsymuppet
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i

Post by Maxsymuppet »

muddyfox wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:10 pm
Maxsymuppet wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:11 am Just phoned the dealer to confirm what I know already - it hasn't arrived. So on Ebay later to order one. Then onto Google to find another source for parts. As I say in future I will only go to the dealer/MotoGB if I need a part but can't get it anywhere else. And prepare for a long, long wait...
Seems like a good starting point
https://www.motoeparts.co.uk/sym/Maxsym ... BS_2016_-_
Just noticed their Email address. Parts@motogb.co.uk. Are they connected? Or do they get their parts through MotoGB? If they do then they will be no good. Because apparently MotoGB don't supply parts, just say they will. They have told my dealer three times they will send my mudguard/fender and haven't.

Maxsymuppet
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i

Post by Maxsymuppet »

Just realised. Their address is the same and their phone number is only one digit different. It's MotoGB. And therefore no good. I'll have to have another look at Google to try and find another supplier.

I ordered the fender off Ebay by the way. It arrived on Thursday and I'm having it fitted next week.

Bern

Post by Bern »

FFS, we aren't ferkin Amerrycans bud, it's a mudguard NOT a ferkin fender, Fender are guitars NOT mudguards

XP500FUN
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda WibbleWing 600 Love it

Post by XP500FUN »

Then should`nt that be " mate " instead of " bud " Bern ?

Ciao !!!