The end of the road

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Deleted User 7077

Re: The end of the road

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

I planing Dudley to Dubrovnik next year for my 65th ;) ;)

Deleted User 7077

I'll more than likely drive been as far as Zadar so have done it before .Coast from Rjecka south is amazing .I've been checking the Bosina bit as long as not stopping in Bosnia just use Transit lane seems easy enough .

Deleted User 7077

I'm having scrambled egg in Paignton on another £9.50 Sun hol special . :lol: :lol

Greyerbeard
Current Ride: Any of the below

Post by Greyerbeard »

newscooter wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:06 am Good point Meldrew, it looks as if even my triking days may be over soon and what on earth do I do with all the junk,boots,suits,gloves etc.? Will the charity shops appreciate them ?
Yes they will, and with open arms, if our local Sue Ryder is anything to go by - it all goes on eBay...
1981 Triumph T140ES
1989 Honda C90
2019 Triumph Street Scrambler 900
2021 Honda Forza 350

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Post by rayb »

Someone took a textile jacket and new armoured jeans to Sue Ryder. Cost me a Tenner and fit well. :)

Maxsymuppet
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i

Post by Maxsymuppet »

Just taken the Maxsym out for a short ride. Bit hard on the shoulder but it was only for a few minutes. And it was painful getting it on and off the centre stand. It was primarily to see if the collision with the wall did any damage. It hasn't. It rides perfectly, and the only damage is a few scratches on the front mudguard.
Started second go after 8 1/2 weeks sitting outside under a cover. I'm impressed. Of course I let the engine run for a few minutes to get the oil circulated first.
Of course the big question is have I changed my mind about going from two wheels to four? No - I still don't enjoy riding nearly as much as I used to, and I think my confidence isn't what is was. I have considered keeping the bike as well as a car, but not really - for the number of times I think I would ride it it isn't really practical. But this isn't to say I won't change my mind at some point in the future. Time will tell.