New Member in Portugal

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
handkphil
Current Ride: 2019 Yamaha TMAX 530 DX

New Member in Portugal

Post by handkphil »

Hi All. New member here, living in Portugal, an hour and a half west of Porto. The wife and I recently retired, and moved here from Michigan, USA. Just picked up a '19 Yamaha TMAX 530 DX yesterday. What a scooter! More nimble than the '16 Burgman 650 Executive that I owned previously, and much better brakes and suspension than my old '16 BV350. (...Though that one was a pretty great scooter too..)
Looking forward to learning more about my new ride, and meeting the fine folks here.
Regards,
Phil

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Re: New Member in Portugal

Post by capitano »

Welcome to Maxi Muppets, Phil 8-)

Mister Paul
Current Ride: Honda Forza 300

Post by Mister Paul »

handkphil wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:36 pm Hi All. New member here, living in Portugal, an hour and a half west of Porto. The wife and I recently retired, and moved here from Michigan, USA. Just picked up a '19 Yamaha TMAX 530 DX yesterday. What a scooter! More nimble than the '16 Burgman 650 Executive that I owned previously, and much better brakes and suspension than my old '16 BV350. (...Though that one was a pretty great scooter too..)
Looking forward to learning more about my new ride, and meeting the fine folks here.
Regards,
Phil
You live under water??

OneFootInTheGravy
Benefactor
Current Ride: Vespa GTS 300

Post by OneFootInTheGravy »

Mister Paul wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:52 am
handkphil wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:36 pm Hi All. New member here, living in Portugal, an hour and a half west of Porto. The wife and I recently retired, and moved here from Michigan, USA. Just picked up a '19 Yamaha TMAX 530 DX yesterday. What a scooter! More nimble than the '16 Burgman 650 Executive that I owned previously, and much better brakes and suspension than my old '16 BV350. (...Though that one was a pretty great scooter too..)
Regards,
Phil
You live under water??
I see what you mean, depending on your method of travel, it would be somewhere near here

Deleted User 18472

Post by Deleted User 18472 »

Hi &Welcome 👋

Mister Paul
Current Ride: Honda Forza 300

Post by Mister Paul »

Regards,
Phil
Welcome, by the way. Porto is an amazing place. Well worth visiting.

Ian T
Benefactor
Current Ride: Forza 350 Red - Fastest

Post by Ian T »

Welcome

Great site, so much help to me already.

Cheers

Ian

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Symcity »

Welcome Phil

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

Hi and welcome to our forum :)
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...