Daughters PCX.

For members who own little scooters.
2wheelover51
Current Ride: 2012 Burgman 400 Limited

Daughters PCX.

Post by 2wheelover51 »

My daughter came back from London last night, after visiting and helping out with a sick family member, to find her much loved PCX 125 had gone, a cut lock and chain and her cover lying where she'd left the scooter. I'd tried to warn her about her choice in locks years ago but the advice had been ignored. An added bonus for the scumbags was her expensive Nolan helmet in the topbox, only recently bought as a Christmas present. Reg is WF18 HBH. Not that I think it will still have the same plates fitted. She'd used the scoot to commute to Poole hospital where she works shifts as an A&E nurse. No good deed goes unpunished it seems.

Deleted User 18472

Re: Daughters PCX.

Post by Deleted User 18472 »

😔

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

red-face.gif
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Post by mottza »

Sorry to hear this.
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125

Stibbs
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2022 NSSForza350

Post by Stibbs »

Scum. No other words red-face.gif

Jimo
Benefactor
Current Ride: 92 Helix

Post by Jimo »

The days of being able to leave ones bike anywhere are long gone it seems, makes me hesitate to even tey ro tide my ST70 lest it got nicked….

Jim
‘82 Honda Lead 80, '84 Lead 125, ‘94 Honda Helix, ‘79 Honda ST70

2wheelover51
Current Ride: 2012 Burgman 400 Limited

Post by 2wheelover51 »

It turned up about 3 miles away, dumped on someones driveway and pretty well trashed. Some youths had been seen riding it with no helmets, on the pavement and scaring pedestrians into the road. My daughter got a ticket from the police to say she'd been riding it with no insurance and speeding in a local road. If there had been any police anywhere about it might have been recovered but no such luck. She bought another PCX (older in not in as good condition as the original) and then her insurance phoned to say her stolen one had been found. By the looks of it it will probably be written off. She now needs to install a ground anchor and use some heavy weight protection, but she lives on a top floor flat so it's fingers crossed whether her landlord will allow her to fit said ground anchor or not. What a world we live in.