I bloody love my TMax

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Dr Gonzo
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2016 Suzuki Burgman 650

I bloody love my TMax

Post by Dr Gonzo »

That's all I've got to say. Been out on it this morning and it's just so much fun to ride. Really starting to gel with it now. Does absolute wonders for my mental health.

In the words of Valentino Rossi "Much happy for sure."

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Re: I bloody love my TMax

Post by MrGrumpy »

Yup - the Tmax effect. They get to you, and even when they let you down, you can't face selling it and buying something else!
The bad news is that like me, you are now an addict - you are trapped and don't even think you have a problem! Hope your wallets deep enough to feed your need! :lol: :lol:

Pukmeister
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2011 Tmax + 2019 R1250GSA

Post by Pukmeister »

Mines sat in the garage with a flat rear tyre and I miss riding it, a bloody drywall screw punctured it a few days ago. I put a temporary plug in it but it needs a proper tyre repair so I'm using my GSA at the moment to commute until I get time to fix it.

Betty
Current Ride: Tmax 530 DX

Post by Betty »

Ditto thumb.gif
Betty the Scoot

knight2
Current Ride: Burgman 650

Post by knight2 »

When my planned ride out got cut short by a lot of rain yesterday. I wound up in CMC at Clay Cross and they had three in. I've got to say they did look nice, two used at £9900 nd a new one at £ 13800 icon_shocked_.gif . Wierdly it was still tempting.
The two used ones had very low mileage, so somebody didn't like them.

Chocky
Current Ride: Tmax 560 Mk8

Post by Chocky »

When I visited Clay Cross in late September last year, they had two new, unregistered Tmaxes at £10,999. One was an unsold 2021 model, but the other was a new 2022 model!

knight2

Post by knight2 »

These were a 21 PLATE AT £ 9,999 with 2000+ miles and the other a 20 plate at £8,999 with 6000+ miles on it. Are there any scooter oriented shops in the Sheffield, Doncaster area seeing as my tastes seem to be going that way :D

Chocky
Current Ride: Tmax 560 Mk8

Post by Chocky »

If your'e after a Tmax then Clay Cross is the nearest Yamaha dealer to Doncaster, but there is a Honda dealer (via Moto) in Sheffield. I got my Tmax last year at Wigan Yamaha as they gave me a better deal at the time.

knight2

Post by knight2 »

I keep meaning to pop in to Via Moto I pass it often enough. I'm not after a Tmax particulary, just like window shopping, would like to try one of the three wheelers though. I was going to have a look at a Metropolis at the Bike Depot in Worksop a couple of weeks ago, but the weather was nice and I was enjoying the ride so I just kept going.

tmaxrobbo
Benefactor
Current Ride: BMW C Evo Yamaha T Max 560

Post by tmaxrobbo »

Love my 23 plate 560 . just use it all the time . Seems so light after the BMW Evo Scooter , and it flies . Love it