Honda 350 Forza Servicing charges ( main dealer)

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Sylar
Current Ride: Forza 350-Cruisym300i

Re: Honda 350 Forza Servicing charges ( main dealer)

Post by Sylar »

The last bike i had serviced by a dealer was my Honda superdream 250. After buying it new in 1972. Since then i have always serviced my own bikes/ scooters. I recall when i bought my first Silverwing600 new in 2010 the dealer said it MUST be seviced by a Honda agent, i pointed out that in the Honda Handbook it said it could be serviced by a (Competant person). As i have been riding and servicing my own machines for over fifty years i would argue that iam (competant person). I have never had to claim on a Vehicle Warranty either with my bikes or cars.

Data
Benefactor
Current Ride: Royal Enfield 350 Meteor

Post by Data »

Yeah, I too prefer to do all my own service work. The level of service offered by most dealers is usually pretty good these days, but it still varies from tech to tech as I found out at my bikes main dealer when it went in for its first service. It's never been back to them since. Never ever had to make a warranty claim. But then I fix everything myself always anyway, whatever it is.
Probably not ugly enough for the 'Ugly Bunch'! :lol:

Been riding for 54 years & owned too many bikes to list here...

lenny
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Post by lenny »

Capt. R Swipe wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:50 pm Veloci, be aware that the handlebar width is much wider on the ADV 350 than the Forza. That may have a bearing on your comfort. That was the main reason I chose the Forza over the ADV last summer.
I know it's only mm's but would you say the step-through tunnel height is greater on the ADV? it looks higher in photos.

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Post by mottza »

It is quite high and I do scrape my boot on it. But I am short legged.
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125