help please....

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

help please....

Post by kayz1 »

Any big Burga owners ever seen pillion foot pleg raiser type things for the 650 Burgman please,
SWMBO only has diddy legs and finds it hard on the muscles forceing her ankles into the pillion
foot holds. I thought if i could raise them an inch ( 25mm for you younguns ) it may help her a
little bit, i have seen them on the Silverwing ( factory option ) but not for the burger.

ginge
Benefactor
Current Ride: Gilera GP800

Re: help please....

Post by ginge »

My Missus had the same problem with my Burger. Could'nt find anything to fix it. Try the BurgmanUSA site you might find something there.
Ginge. 8-)
ENGLAND LOVE IT OR LEAVE

GP800. 0 to Oh my God! Real quick.
[http://www.flickr.com/photos/gingerscoot/

loonymoon
Global Moderator
Current Ride: None

Post by loonymoon »

Soeley did a mod on this Fuoco just using blocks of wood, some bolts to bolt them to the footboard bits and some metallic tiles to finish them off. I'll see if I can find the post.

here you go:

http://www.maxi-muppets.co.uk/phpBBInt/ ... fuoco#p577" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just sold : 2010 Piaggio XEvo 400ie, in midnight blue. Heated Grips, Acumen horn, MM sticker!!Image

Previous 2006 Piaggio X8 400 ie Image

burgerman
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda FJS600 Silverwing

Post by burgerman »

Google Suzuki Motorcycles uk, Click on accessories, then Burgman big, 650, search, and there they are, passenger footrest set. Got £160 to spare??!! :o :o
Probably better following loony's link :D
As I grow older, my mind doesn't just wander......sometimes it buggers off completely!!
You can't avoid growing up, but you can be immature all your life!

kayz1
Benefactor

Post by kayz1 »

Thanks Loony and Burgerman.

kayz1
Benefactor

Post by kayz1 »

Just had a look at the Shituki site for the pig lifts :o also the rear carrier is £216 now that is takin the P155
don't yer think, do they want to sell these things!!!!

paula4u
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 400AN K8

Post by paula4u »

I dont know how similar the footrest is to the burgman 400 ... but if you can lift off the rubber at the end footrest, is there a small philips screw right at the end? if so that is the screw fehler pannier frames used. No reason you cant make a small wooden block with a heart engraved on it for her ladies feet, and screw it down there. than stain it black to match in.. you can make it as fancy as she likes.. Even if you only used one screw it should stay down safely? the screw would be at the end of the block so make sure it cant swivel.. thats the only problem i see. What do you think?
ooops another Burgman AN400 K8 again and...
YAMAHA VIRAGO DX535 AND XV250
Suzuki SV650S
Skoda Octavia is for lazy driving
Past Bikes: Honda S-Wing 125, Suzuki Burgman 400AN K3, Yamaha YBR125ED, Burgman AN400 K8