Muppet cam live at Lymm services

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
pikey

Re: Muppet cam live at Lymm services

Post by pikey »

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]

bandit666
Current Ride: Yamaha TDM900

Post by bandit666 »

Yeh , the only one who didn't appear, the least photogenic of them all "yeh Pikey".
No, joking apart, well done Julian. It was a cracking turnout, and an honour to ride alongside such a bunch
of "ugly ########" nice people. :D

RIP Trauts.
Power is nothing without control.

pikey

Post by pikey »

Yes I forgot myself and That Man not sure if anyone else in my defence I hadnt ordered my food at that point :lol: :lol: :lol: I would have love to have done that with Stuart there as I know he would have had a lot to say .Julian

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

nice one julian, what an ugly bunch !!! :D
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

horobags wrote:nice one julian, what an ugly bunch !!! :D

and we have the stickers to prove it :lol:

wozza
Benefactor
Current Ride: SEAT MO

Post by wozza »

That's spot on Jules I'm well impressed.....though saying that I'm easy to impress... :lol: :lol:

It was great to see That Man turn up as well as I hadn't seen him for about 3 years....
SEAT MO

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

Exellent work Julian, well put together, although creeping up on people in mac/Ds waiting till thev.e took a big bite of a big mac, and then asking who they are and what they are riding, then watching them try to answer the question, at the same time as swallowing half of a unchewed big mac, is exellent viewing, but your not up there with Trevor Mcdonald yet. :lol: :lol: , at ugly bunch meetings in future, when dining, may I suggest everyone take little bites, small and often ,then when Julian pounces with his vidio cam, we wont have the risk of choking to death live on film. :lol: :lol: :lol: Julian your a star.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

pikey

Post by pikey »

That is as it was done raw footage no editing just camera on and off road footage went tits up but thats how it goes.I did 4 hours on german treffen ride once out didnt realise when bike was running it was picking up interferance and black lines across the screen .Im going to do a David Belamy style one next time start outside the cafe "This is the habitat of the Muppet lets go thro the doors and see them in their natural enviroment shhh dont want to disturb them while they are feeding " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Julian

Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Gwaple me gwapenuts!. :lol:

Film the Muppets by all means Julian.....just dont try to take their food off :lol: of them.
It could turn into a snuff movie if you try!.

pikey

Post by pikey »

I stopped at a Mcds on way back from Wootton Bassett and was full of bikers as I put my tray down jokingly guy says Oh thanks and leaned across .I said to him dont put your arm across It might get bitten :D :D :D Julian