Buxton camping 18th May

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Re: Buxton camping 26 May

Post by Alanzzg »

Nice one Wozza will be good to see you ,but it is a long way to come on a harly are you in the AA :lol: :kiss:
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

Wolf
Benefactor

Post by Wolf »

:lol: alan you bugger :lol:

wozza
Benefactor
Current Ride: SEAT MO

Post by wozza »

Wolf wrote::shock: I wonder why ;) :lol:

see you all tomorrow ladies :kiss:

What do you wonder Mr Wolfie chap......?
SEAT MO

wozza
Benefactor

Post by wozza »

ZOOM ZOOM GRANDAD1 wrote:Nice one Wozza will be good to see you ,but it is a long way to come on a harly are you in the AA :lol: :kiss:

It's not Italian so it won't break down........ icon_bleh.gif icon_bleh.gif .... :lol:
SEAT MO

Alanzzg
Benefactor

Post by Alanzzg »

wozza wrote:It's not Italian so it won't break down........ icon_bleh.gif icon_bleh.gif .... :lol:
We will see popcorn.gif

wozza
Benefactor

Post by wozza »

Yes we will........Yeh of so little faith...... :) If you check on some of the US Harley forums some guys on there do huge mileages. There was one in particular that almost made me choke on my custard cream. Now I can't remember the exact mileage, but it was 150,000 plus miles and I'm not joking.
I'm going to see if I can find the thread.
SEAT MO

wozza
Benefactor

Post by wozza »

For Al
[QUOTE=Cindy Dietz;2292932]
However on the way home the crankshaft bearing?? On the flywheel assembly went out. Should not have failed, just did. Last day of a 4.8K mile trip she breaks down 266 milles from home.
Odometer mileage was 126,269 miles. Here she is the last few feet she moved on the original motor.

My dealership here, who I absolutely love, Central South Harley Davidson in Olathe KS called the HD customer service line to ask about VIN numbers on a new motor, one of many options we were discussing. Harley corporate decided they wanted to pay for an original motor rebuild. Me and the dealership were both shocked. No warranty on the bike.

She is back on the road now with 400 miles on the rebuilt motor. Never looked for Buell motors. Did look at VRods & Honda ST1100 & 1300s.[/QUOTE]

And

[QUOTE=tagmn;2330663]162,165. just pulled battery for the winter. Conversion @5000k. Top and bottom have never been cracked open. Image[/QUOTE]

And

[QUOTE=rascalion;2364530]cindy was by my shop in cali for some minor stuff at the time she had 126,000 mi,,,with no rebuilds....more than one EVO big twin came through my shop in Rep of Panama for minor things with more than 200,000 mi on the odometer,,,,they claimed no rebuilds from what i could tell they weren't bs ing[/QUOTE]

And there are quite a few other with which I could quote. Look at Cindy at the top she was just on her way to finishing a 4.800 mile road trip!!
SEAT MO

wozza
Benefactor

Post by wozza »

Your mission now Zoom Zoom Grandad should you choose to accept it, is now to get your Mana to 100k with little or no mechanical incidents....

popcorn.gif extra popcorn for Wozza popcorn.gif Yes I know I'm a cheeky git.... :lol:
SEAT MO

Alanzzg
Benefactor

Post by Alanzzg »

Im only jealous because i've only got an auto licence and so cannot have one myself :(

Alanzzg
Benefactor

Post by Alanzzg »

The only way i will get my bike to do 100k is to send it to Australia by boat :lol: