More Northern riding 9th / 10th June - Whitby

Gerard C
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 650

More Northern riding 9th / 10th June - Whitby

Post by Gerard C »

Hi Guys.

More Northern News. Groucherino, Fingers, Ady and me are on the Ride of Honour on the 9th of June. Squires Cafe to Catterick. If anyone else is on it then let us know so we can link up.

The next full ride out is on Sunday the 10th to Whitby. If you're interested then let me know so I can arrange meeting points and routes. The plan is to ride together not just meet up. Any North Lincs / Sheffield area Members interested?

The Whitby run is a good ride. We are hoping the North East members will come down to join us.

The questions on every Northern Muppets minds are - Will Sylar be there? Will we ever get to Glasson Docks? Will Mrs Ady ever ride Pillion?

Sylar
Current Ride: Forza 350-Cruisym300i

Re: More Northern riding 9th / 10th June - Whitby

Post by Sylar »

I want to know will there be any toilets in Whitby were you can leave me!!!

ady
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 650 ex K7

Post by ady »

I can't do the Whitby run on the Sunday :( is it too much to add it onto the day before? fish and chip supper after the Ride of Honour. :P

Gerard C
Benefactor

Post by Gerard C »

Hi Ady

Any idea what time the Ride of Honour ends?

Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I go round all the barracks 3 times a week, nothing to look at in them......move on! :)

Earl
Benefactor
Current Ride: Mana 850

Post by Earl »

Sylar wrote:I want to know will there be any toilets in Whitby were you can leave me!!!
I was thinking of towing a portaloo so we could leave you at every ride out! It happened once and was explained why we moved. GET OVER IT! :roll:
It Is Better To Be Hated For What You Are, Than To Be loved For What You Are Not.

Sylar

Post by Sylar »

Earl, you obviously didn't realize(you wern't on the last rideout) that this has now become a bit of a running joke, i have gotten over it , or i wouldn't be joining the rides now would I. ;)

Sylar

Post by Sylar »

My son in law came around this morning and we changed the oil and filter on his Burgman 650. Now that he is riding again he asked if we could have a rideout. I plan to go to Bowness on Windermere on Saturday, that should get him back in the saddle. I was at Knott End on Monday and riding around Cheshire on Wednesday. I think I'll return to Asgarth Falls on Sunday as it was a nice ride, and one i want to do again :)

Gerard C
Benefactor

Post by Gerard C »

Just to confirm Sylar did get over it. He might be obsessed with Glasson Docks but that doesn't make him a bad person. At least I don't think it does.
Roy its good news about your Son in Law. Lets get him on a Ride out with the Northern Muppets. Don't you fancy coming down to Buxton?

Sylar

Post by Sylar »

Come on now Meldrew, Even when they said they would come to the Lakes, you didn't say you would be coming. GarardC me, obsessed with Glasson Dock, Right, I've put more pictures on to show you what you are missing :o Bye the way what's in Buxton?? apart from the water?