More Northern riding 9th / 10th June - Whitby

Gerard C
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 650

Re: More Northern riding 9th / 10th June - Whitby

Post by Gerard C »

Not the best supported Ride Out ever. Maybe the weather had an influence. Clive myself and the the Lady Wives were accompanied by a new Member - Alan AKA Scud. We had rain showers on the way. A good if expensive breakfast at the aptly named Highwayman Cafe on the A64. We then had shirt sleeve sunshine at Sandsend. Did we see Sylar going past on his Siverwing? And before its said we were sitting at the back of the Cafe when we saw what could have been him on the otherside of the bridge heading towards Whitby sunshine glinting on his black paint work.

Leaving the sunshine behind we set off back via Stokesley. It poured down for a while then the Sun came out again just to confuse us. The A19 was closed so we detoured towards York. Some excellent filtering work and overtakes showed what these bikes are made for.

A ride with some challenging conditions both weather and traffic. Worth every bit of effort for a great day out.

Pity Ady couldnt join us as we passed by North Allerton. We had plans for a nice Cuppa and a biscuit coutesy of Mrs Ady.

Next Ride planned for 8th July in Lincs, after that a Derbyshire run TBC.

Sylar
Current Ride: Forza 350-Cruisym300i

Post by Sylar »

I was bathing in the sunshine at Knott-End on Sunday. I took some pics if you would like to see? :)

Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Post them up Sylar......please! ;)