Been Shopping For What..

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
anonstarter
Benefactor
Current Ride: Pending

Re: Been Shopping For What..

Post by anonstarter »

Meldrew wrote:6 long drawn out pages and it's a pizza delivery bike. :roll:
:lol:
terryvanman wrote:Ive just been to IKEA,,,bet you cant guess what I got...a clue,,,its made of wood with a little bit of plastic to fix it together and a bag of metal screws to stop it falling apart..
icon_th_rofl.gif
rtfm wrote:
terryvanman wrote:Ive just been to IKEA,,,bet you cant guess what I got...a clue,,,its made of wood with a little bit of plastic to fix it together and a bag of metal screws to stop it falling apart..
Fistmaster 5000?
icon_th_rofl.gif icon_th_rofl.gif

That's more like it!!!
If you want to be incrementally better: Be competitive. If you want to be exponentially better: Be cooperative.

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Meldrew wrote:6 long drawn out pages and it's a pizza delivery bike. :roll:
Hear hear!! Well said Meldrew!

terryvanman
Benefactor

Post by terryvanman »

rtfm wrote:
Fistmaster 5000?
The revolution's weapon of choice looks for all the world like a man's shower gel tube, in the same bold hues of striped red, black or white.

But don't be fooled by the tame design: flip the cup upside down and it reveals a soft, lubricated silicone chamber, whose intricate ridges and curves promise to deliver the user "never-before-experienced" sensations.

This is the Tenga onanism cup, or Onacup for short, launched in sexually-adventurous Japan in 2005 and now sold in over 40 countries -- with global sales of 13 million units including 1.5 million in Western markets.

The highly-engineered, single-use toy exists in a dozen versions each claiming to simulate the feel of a different sex position -- with names like "Deep Throat" leaving little to the imagination.
Dear God,
Please send clothes for all those poor ladies
in Daddy's computer. Amen

Dave Weller
Benefactor
Current Ride: VespaGTS250 Wave110i

Post by Dave Weller »

Great Richie, It is all you need, and the Cubbers really make them work. They were at Matlock the weekend, most bikers now consider 30 miles a long ride, for some that's a fiver there and a fiver back. i look forward to seeing it.
Honda NC750 Manual
VESPA GTS250
Royal Enfield HNTR 350
Honda Wave 110i

richie the 1st
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda sh125 Suzuki Address FL1

Post by richie the 1st »

Dave Weller wrote:Great Richie, It is all you need, and the Cubbers really make them work. They were at Matlock the weekend, most bikers now consider 30 miles a long ride, for some that's a fiver there and a fiver back. i look forward to seeing it.
Yeah Dave have been reading that Matlock write up and then photo,s are allways good.
Pity some people on here cant do some thing like that,so to those who don't like what I have bought icon_shoot1.gif lighten up. :lol:
Old honda sh125.
New Honda sh125.
Ride free,ride safe.

DougL
Global Moderator
Current Ride: R1200GS

Post by DougL »

Dave Weller wrote:most bikers now consider 30 miles a long ride.
It would be on an Suzuki Address :kiss:

richie the 1st
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda sh125 Suzuki Address FL1

Post by richie the 1st »

£10000 for a bleeding BMW Scoot you got to be joking,no way.
I Have been there/done it/got my hands dirty still doing it.Its your £££££ Its my £££££ My choice.. :)
Old honda sh125.
New Honda sh125.
Ride free,ride safe.

DougL
Global Moderator
Current Ride: R1200GS

Post by DougL »

Both of us are allowed to tease.... :lol:

anonstarter
Benefactor
Current Ride: Pending

Post by anonstarter »

richie the 1st wrote:Pity some people on here cant do some thing like that,so to those who don't like what I have bought icon_shoot1.gif lighten up. :lol:
I don't think it's that anyone doesn't like what you've bought Mister Richie - it's a great Scoot - it's the fact that you strung the fecking solution/post/answer out sooo damn long... :o
maxine500 wrote:Big bulging eyeballs!!! I don't even know what that IS. Ffs I STILL don't know what ya got :-(

TaDa! - Behold the awesomeness... Maybe now you'll understand Mister Richies excitement and enthusiasm...
If you want to be incrementally better: Be competitive. If you want to be exponentially better: Be cooperative.

Steve_D
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Steve_D »

"I don't think it's that anyone doesn't like what you've bought Mister Richie - it's a great Scoot - it's the fact that you strung the fecking solution/post/answer out sooo damn long... "

True. Was like waiting for your Pizza to arrive when you're bloody hungry. Oh, wait, it's here at last! :kiss:
Paddle harder. I can hear banjo music!

Honda SH300i