Nearly Christmas

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
spaceprobe
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i ABS

Re: Nearly Christmas

Post by spaceprobe »

burgerman wrote:
smeghead wrote:Well chaps and chapettes, it's almost Christmas so what's on your fantasy gift list?quote]

Ain't no fantasy gift - two days after Christmas I get to retire!! Yippeedoos!!!! :lol:
Great news, end of April for me cant wait
Maximum respect

michaelphillips
Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

Post by michaelphillips »

Funkycowie wrote:I don't have anything on a fantasy wish list... maybe a huge lottery win.

My realistic gift though is after I sell my quadcopter on eBay to then upgrade to a larger one that can carry a decent HD capable camera, then for my birthday buy some FPV gear so I can fly through the sky whilst my feet are firmly on the ground :D
my 11 year old son said he wanted and oculus rift for xmas... they all get £100 to choose there gifts so i was quite shocked and laughed when i saw the price :D
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

burgerman
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda FJS600 Silverwing

Post by burgerman »

spaceprobe wrote: Great news, end of April for me cant wait
Yeah, sadly I'm finding the NHS isn't what it was work-wise. Too much politics, too much emphasis on 'targets' and being PC, not enough about patient wellbeing.
Oh well, heyho, too late for me to change anything, even if I could!
Hope you enjoy your retirement, I certainly intend to enjoy mine!
As I grow older, my mind doesn't just wander......sometimes it buggers off completely!!
You can't avoid growing up, but you can be immature all your life!

stollie
Current Ride: YP250

Post by stollie »

You thinking of a Yamaha SR500 single that your YP400 sound like. I have herd it running and it sounds very grunty. Sure the boys in blue (police) felt the same at the lights. lol. So maxiscootnz she sounds nice. 8-)

spaceprobe
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i ABS

Post by spaceprobe »

burgerman wrote:
spaceprobe wrote: Great news, end of April for me cant wait
Yeah, sadly I'm finding the NHS isn't what it was work-wise. Too much politics, too much emphasis on 'targets' and being PC, not enough about patient wellbeing.
Oh well, heyho, too late for me to change anything, even if I could!
Hope you enjoy your retirement, I certainly intend to enjoy mine!
I am glad I dont work in the NHS anymore , all hospices are of course charities getting only a third of their funding from the government which means we are constantly short of cash. I will be sad to go and they dont want me to in fact my boss told me she was not going to let me, but I am deathed out and I need to go. We seem to be getting more and more younger patients which take there toll emotionally and its alway difficult to control their symptoms. I had a 22 year old going on 18, shit family, took my hand whilst he was dying and asked why I could not have been his dad, just cant do that stuff anymore so the uniform is getting put away at the end of April.
Maximum respect