Blue tooth Grr

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Gerard C
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 650

Blue tooth Grr

Post by Gerard C »

Hi any one know if a Tom Tom Rider 2nd edition should connect via Blue tooth with a Scala Rider Team Set Pro? Because it F*****g well won't. It also won't connect to that very rare device an iphone 4s - not many of those about are there!
Same message in both cases - "the phone does not have the required features".

SpikeOne
Current Ride: Kymco Downtown 300i

Re: Blue tooth Grr

Post by SpikeOne »

Most apple stuff will only connect to apple stuff. I had the same trouble with the ipad to android via Bluetooth. Ended up going via dropbox. Not that that helps you...
Spike

Kymco Downtown 300i
Yamaha Vity
MZ ETZ251
Honda CD175
Honda CB250 G5
BSA Bantam D14/4
BSA Sunbeam
Honda C50

Steve_D
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Steve_D »

My iPhone 5 (and the iPhone 4 I had before that) connected by Bluetooth to both my Nolan helmets and the phone in my Landrover with no problems.
Paddle harder. I can hear banjo music!

Honda SH300i

Gerard C
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 650

Post by Gerard C »

Hi to be clear. My iphone 4 connects very well to the Scala Rider Teamset Pro. It wont connect to the Tom Tom Rider and neither will the Scala to the Tom Tom. The Tom Tom recognizes both as being there but then says something is missing. Im at a loss.

gn2

Post by gn2 »

This looks like a good place to seek help: http://discussions.tomtom.com/t5/RIDER/bd-p/Rider" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I had a quick Google and discovered on that forum that your device does not support the A2DP Bluetooth profile, (link) so if your phone can be configured not to use it, you may have a solution?

spaceprobe
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i ABS

Post by spaceprobe »

Mine can be hit and miss, try turning on the Scarla last that seems to do it for me
Maximum respect