Honda SH 300i VS Burgman 400 abs

A whole section dedicated to the Suzuki Burgman
Data
Benefactor
Current Ride: Royal Enfield 350 Meteor

Re: Honda SH 300i VS Burgman 400 abs

Post by Data »

Yes, l agree with anonstarter. If your daily usage is biased towards longer faster runs, then the Burgman with its massive storage, comfort and well planted feel at speed is the one to go for. The X10 is frankly brilliant to, but not quite so able two up at speed over big distance when compared to the Burgman 400. But in reality most people won't go wrong with either depending on riding style. Maxsym is another good choice as gn is indicating.
Probably not ugly enough for the 'Ugly Bunch'! :lol:

Been riding for 54 years & owned too many bikes to list here...

Maxsymuppet
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i

Post by Maxsymuppet »

I have had both an SH300i and a Burgman 400 (two of them actually). In summary, the SH300i is smaller and more manouverable plus it is narrower and better for cutting through traffic. But the Burgman is more comfortable for distances and has far more storage. Which you go for is down to what you want to use your scoot for. If you do more town work then go for the the SH300i but if you want a good tourer then go for the Burgman.

Steve_D
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Steve_D »

+1 as above. That's exactly what I use mine for. The SH is my daily commuter and my big Burg is my once a year European tour scoot. Horses for courses etc.
Paddle harder. I can hear banjo music!

Honda SH300i