Picking up Vespa gt200 in morning

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
anonstarter
Benefactor
Current Ride: Pending

Re: Picking up Vespa gt200 in morning

Post by anonstarter »

popcorn.gif Er, Mister Pikey has your Camera broken? It's almost 11 am and there's still no photo... :lol:
If you want to be incrementally better: Be competitive. If you want to be exponentially better: Be cooperative.

pikey

Post by pikey »

I've only just got back from Bristol from picking it up .I can take some but not sure if can post link with this phone waiting for new power lead for lappy .I'm going to call him Greyyam as its metallic grey and I'm a yam yam lol .

andyscooter
Benefactor
Current Ride: gilera runner vxr200

Post by andyscooter »

i want pics

mine was going in same place but i sorted it with paint and stickers :D

you need some fertan i have a bottle if you want it but would need to use my honda to bring it as the vesap is in the garage in the warm
i was an atheist until i realised i am god
Remember its a speed limit not a target

gilera runner vxr200 (chavped)

pikey

Post by pikey »

Apart from corrosion it looks good service book up to date mainly Brighton dealer then worthing and bath which may account for some of corrosion seaside salt air and lack of mudflap on front and keeping on top of rust .Taking glove box out and floor up tomorrow see state of it under there .Got Gianelli stainless exhaust on sounds OK not over loud .

spaceprobe
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i ABS

Post by spaceprobe »

pikey wrote:Apart from corrosion it looks good service book up to date mainly Brighton dealer then worthing and bath which may account for some of corrosion seaside salt air and lack of mudflap on front and keeping on top of rust .Taking glove box out and floor up tomorrow see state of it under there .Got Gianelli stainless exhaust on sounds OK not over loud .
I am afraid the brighton air plays havoc with paint work and chrome, it also causes problems with my house which overlooks the sea, there is always a price to pay. Enjoy. 8-)
Maximum respect

spaceprobe
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i ABS

Post by spaceprobe »

spaceprobe wrote:
pikey wrote:Apart from corrosion it looks good service book up to date mainly Brighton dealer then worthing and bath which may account for some of corrosion seaside salt air and lack of mudflap on front and keeping on top of rust .Taking glove box out and floor up tomorrow see state of it under there .Got Gianelli stainless exhaust on sounds OK not over loud .
I am afraid the Brighton air plays havoc with paint work and chrome, it also causes problems with my house which overlooks the sea, there is always a price to pay. Enjoy. 8-)
Maximum respect

pikey

Post by pikey »

Price I paid I expect to do some work spend a bit on it upside is service book stamped up to Jan this year .