**Cancelled** 14/06/14 (Saturday) Meet up in Brixham @ 1200

anonstarter
Benefactor
Current Ride: Pending

**Cancelled** 14/06/14 (Saturday) Meet up in Brixham @ 1200

Post by anonstarter »

***11/06/14 EDIT DATE REVISED. I'm sorry this is such short notice but I've just had a big job come in for this weekend.:roll:

We're hoping to to re-arrange this rideout/meet and will advise as soon as possible.***

Raven & I are planing a ride up to Brixham in Devon on Saturday 14th June 2014 and wondered if anyone wanted to meet up?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brixham" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Meet at the Overgang Road Car Park - TQ5 8AR - at 12:00.

(We'll be calling in at the Route 38 in Trerulefoot - PL12 5BL - at 10:30 and then continuing on to Brixham.)

It would be great to meet up with some fellow Muppets!

P.S. The long range weather forecast is scorchio but if it is raining on the day... We might have to re-arrange. ;)
If you want to be incrementally better: Be competitive. If you want to be exponentially better: Be cooperative.

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Re: 07/06/14 (Saturday) Meet up in Brixham @ 1200

Post by Funkycowie »

hrmmm 4 hours and 20 minutes one way is pushing it a bit to far for fish and chips and meeting you two, otherwise I would :)
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

pikey

Post by pikey »

12/07/14 will be enroute from Bridgwater should be in Cornwall lunch time heading for Lands end then back to Saltash for evening Me Lyn Kayz1 and Jaz was Blacksheepradical .Phil was going to post something but if hes been ill guess thats why .Meeting Phil for breakfast at a cafe on A38 cant remember name

anonstarter
Benefactor

Post by anonstarter »

Please notice we've rearranged the date! The weather forecast is apparently rain and wet goolies on a 5+ hour jolly is not my cup of tea!
Funkycowie wrote:hrmmm 4 hours and 20 minutes one way is pushing it a bit to far for fish and chips and meeting you two, otherwise I would :)
Understandable Mister Funky! I'm sure we'll meet up soon!
pikey wrote:12/07/14 will be enroute from Bridgwater should be in Cornwall lunch time heading for Lands end then back to Saltash for evening Me Lyn Kayz1 and Jaz was Blacksheepradical .Phil was going to post something but if hes been ill guess thats why .Meeting Phil for breakfast at a cafe on A38 cant remember name
I'm up for this one Mister Pikey and look forward to it! Are you bringing any wagon wheels? :D
P.S We've still not heard from Fishtown Phil either.
If you want to be incrementally better: Be competitive. If you want to be exponentially better: Be cooperative.

pikey

Re: 14/06/14 (Saturday) Meet up in Brixham @ 1200

Post by pikey »

Hes on facebook so still alive :kiss: :kiss:

pikey

Post by pikey »

Ive told him your after him for a meet. :) :) :)

Fishtown Phil
Benefactor
Current Ride: Xevo 125 Suzuki gs250t

Post by Fishtown Phil »

pikey wrote:Hes on facebook so still alive :kiss: :kiss:

Did somebody call? :o I'm up for this one but to make it more fun for me I can cross the Tamar and meet somewhere on route :kiss: any places spring to mind? I know you asked about parking in Brixham, and there's a couple of choices for you to consider, either park in Overgang road car park and walk back towards the Harbour, or Park outside my place and walk down the Town ( about 3 minutes).

Fishtown Phil
Benefactor

Post by Fishtown Phil »

pikey wrote:12/07/14 will be enroute from Bridgwater should be in Cornwall lunch time heading for Lands end then back to Saltash for evening Me Lyn Kayz1 and Jaz was Blacksheepradical .Phil was going to post something but if hes been ill guess thats why .Meeting Phil for breakfast at a cafe on A38 cant remember name

Its the Route 38 cafe at Anna Mill Business Park, Wrangaton, TQ10 9HQ just off the A38 on the B3213 Heading towards Bittaford and Ivybridge. ;)

anonstarter
Benefactor

Post by anonstarter »

Fishtown Phil wrote:I'm up for this one but to make it more fun for me I can cross the Tamar and meet somewhere on route :kiss: any places spring to mind? I know you asked about parking in Brixham, and there's a couple of choices for you to consider, either park in Overgang road car park and walk back towards the Harbour, or Park outside my place and walk down the Town ( about 3 minutes).
How about meeting at the Route 38 in Trerulefoot - PL12 5BL - at say around 10:30 and then continuing on to Brixham?
Hopefully we could meet up with Captain Tim on the way. :D

Fishtown Phil
Benefactor

Post by Fishtown Phil »

That's a plan! :-) I'll be in Plymouth the night before at the other half's, so nice little jaunt for us. Watch out for the crap road surface in the car park, and the clumsy drivers!