2014 - Lands end John o groats - Daily updates

pikey

2014 - Lands end John o groats - Daily updates

Post by pikey »

Friday 11th just packed got to get Helix out put rack and box on (cant shut door if its on) load up be off for 1030 meet Jaz and Lyn in Ross on Wye at lunch time .We then ride to Bridgwater .Will probably go down Wye valley to Chepstow jump on Mway across Severn bridge stay on M5 till Weston super mare .Have ice cream on seafront then pick up coast road and rejoin A38 .

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Re: Lands end John o groats 2014 Daily updates

Post by Alanzzg »

:idea: If you get off the M48 just after the seven bridge at J1 on to the A403 it will take you back on to the M5 , or the A4 then pick up the A38 to Weston super mare ,
Have a good ride and stay safe icon_moped.gif
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

whitty
Current Ride: t max

Post by whitty »

Have a good one, hope the weather is kind and there are no mishaps.

whitty
Current Ride: t max

Post by whitty »

Have a good one, hope the weather is kind and there are no mishaps.

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

ZOOM ZOOM GRANDAD1 wrote::idea: If you get off the M48 just after the seven bridge at J1 on to the A403 it will take you back on to the M5 , or the A4 then pick up the A38 to Weston super mare ,
See you on Monday Alan...
Lyn.

pikey

Post by pikey »

ZOOM ZOOM GRANDAD1 wrote::idea: If you get off the M48 just after the seven bridge at J1 on to the A403 it will take you back on to the M5 , or the A4 then pick up the A38 to Weston super mare ,

A38 goes inland tho Alan around Bristol easier to go over Avon bridge and skip that bit

pikey

Post by pikey »

Blimey Whitty has posted must be a special occasion LOL If anything goes wrong it will be Tony Blair's fault anyway.

Ive got a sweat on swapping rack took longer than thought couldnt catch the one bolt had to try longer one .Had Travelodge on phone to confirm Im coming and its 1 adult 2 children (guarantees they make 3 beds up LOL) .Yes of course be there this evening .I recon they were looking at selling my room if I had turned up late .Had no breaky yet and under an hour to departure and need fuel . :o :o :o

Fishtown Phil
Benefactor
Current Ride: Xevo 125 Suzuki gs250t

Post by Fishtown Phil »

Have a safe trip guys, and I'll see you for breakfast in the morning :kiss:

Dave Weller
Benefactor
Current Ride: VespaGTS250 Wave110i

Post by Dave Weller »

Have a good adventure, don't strain the old bikes, talking and patting them helps IMHO, ride safe and enjoy yourselves.
Honda NC750 Manual
VESPA GTS250
Royal Enfield HNTR 350
Honda Wave 110i

pikey

Post by pikey »

Plan has gone to shit already Helix played up in first 30 miles so went home.Got Vespa out sent text to Jaz .Just turned up in Bridgwater expecting them to be here and they are still in Ross on Wye .Jaz went off for a jolly instead of meeting Lyn lol.Anyway they are together I've bagged the double guessing they will be 2/3 hours.Only prob is Vespa rear tyre is low on tread not sure it will do whole run have another tyre at home so may pick that up on way back .I've just come all way on mway bloody murder filtered miles every time came to road works .Anyway have a rest then see about food few things on services or can go back into town .