24 August the raven

syntec4

Re: 24 August the raven

Post by syntec4 »

Home now. Great time as usual. Nice to see some faces I've not seen for a while. I've got some pictures that are uploading now.

Thanks to Kayz1 for doing me loads more balls! he wouldn't take any money off me for them as usual so I'm going to pay for his digs at the Landsend trip in May as a small thank you. :P

Cheers all

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

agreed a great day, great to see everyone,I think this ' breaky run' should be a regular thing. Monthly???? :D
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

syntec4

Post by syntec4 »

Photo's are here

Pictures

victor
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman Exec 650 K9

Post by victor »

Great to see all the faces and some new sorry for pushing in But its not often lorry driver get perks( for those who do not know last there got me food first as lorry drivers get served )first

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

Yes good to see peeps again and a few not spotted before...Good pics that man and NO i will pay for my trip thanks all the same.. :D
told you you could have them..( now let that be an end to it.) that's what me old Mum would have said. :lol:

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Post by Alanzzg »

15 turned up , had good ride back with liam billy and andy , thanks to you all for turning up and a big thanks to Mark
(Bluebottle) for the acf50 see you all soon
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

frankiej1949
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 650

Post by frankiej1949 »

Apologies for not hanging around yesterday but my partner had family over from Poland so I only had a three hour pass :lol: Good to meet Alan and Lyn sorry I did not get to introduce myself to the rest of the Muppets hopefully will in the near future. However I did have an enjoyable ride from Manchester and back. Tagged on to four bikers on the way down managed to overtake two of them only to find out they were lady bikers, lol.

Gerard C
Benefactor

Post by Gerard C »

Funny you should say that Frank, Rich and me were wending our way up the A49 towards the M56 and we were caught up - ish by a group of bikers. Surprisingly we left them on anything like a bend and in any traffic they got further and further behind. At the M56 they pulled out their one trick and roared past us on the slip road. Only to get into a right mess actually joining the motorway. Brake lights flashing all over the place, desperately looking for gaps in the traffic. It was comical. They were so wound up they lost all sense. We did nothing but ride with foresight.
On the Motorway we opened it up and flew past two of them before they turned off. Very satisfying.

frankiej1949
Benefactor

Post by frankiej1949 »

Where they on harri davisons???? :lol:

frankiej1949
Benefactor

Post by frankiej1949 »

Forgot to mention my fellow mancunian Mark who I have found is only 4/5 mile down the road from me :D