This is why i gave up biking for a while

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Re: This is why i gave up biking for a while

Post by bikerdezzie »

I am here as there is no other maxi forum, i enjoy all things scooter related, i prefer to be light hearted and speak if i find something relative to me and hopefully i contribute something back, i try not to read all the cock jousting posts of who knows more than the other, i find a few are set in their ways and dont like anything that contravines their own ideas whats a good bike or bad bike, who modifys or the blasphemy and outrage that ensues if someone has changed there end can or stuck on a go faster stripe, ffs lighten up and if ya have nowt good to say then say feckall, some just get a kick from being negative constantly or shooting down someones idea if they think its shit, if you want somewhere to whinge and dick measure why dont you set up your own forum if you know whats best, let us simple infadels who like variety stay here and be happy.
Dezzie

pikey

Post by pikey »

I never knew you liked Germany ?

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

Nothing wrong with being set on your ways Meldrew. I am set in mine, making some small mods and adding some color, its what I do ;)
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

bikerdezzie wrote:God this forums getting full of bellends, every time am on there's a feckin debate over some shite or other, am surprised anyone stays or is it just the anally retentive lot wanting it all for themselves, always some fecker wanting a fight on here it boils my piss.
All forums have bellends, I just put them - including the one above that you're presumably referring to - on ignore, because it's what you'd do if you met them in real life.

pikey

Post by pikey »

I love Meldrew stories especially the MZ and Germany ones .My favourite is buying helmets in Andorra with hi viz dots .

pikey

Post by pikey »

Getting back to original post I've given up biking for a while Vespa now sorned just deciding which one to put back on the road and sell the Vespa .

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

pikey wrote:I love Meldrew stories
I wasn't actually talking about him, although ignoring that tedious old windbag is never a bad idea. From the context of the thread I assumed bikerdezzie was referring to another of the forum's prominent bellends, but from a little further north.

pikey

Post by pikey »

Oh our North of the border riding video expert gottcha .

pikey

Post by pikey »

He won the insurance claim by the way using the video evidence .I can't remember leaving maximuppets in a huff I just go have a break then come back .I left maxi touring face book in a huff once thats true .These things run their course .I've left Vespa club as well didn't fit it there .I think fit in here better as there's a lot of other misfits.

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

Misfit! MISFIT yer **at, you have never called me that before...lots of other names :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :kiss: