first few days of gromlife

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
mr fish
Current Ride: CRF1000l Africa twin MSX125

Re: first few days of gromlife

Post by mr fish »

gn2 wrote:I've never met you so have no opinion but expect we would probably get along fine if we ever met up.
I live near Aberdeen.
I would love to visit Scotland it'd went to be lovely (in summer) if i ever fly or ride up i will buy you a beer

pikey

Post by pikey »

It's great to have bit on banter as long as doesn't put people off posting videos for fear of being jumped on .

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

pikey wrote:It's great to have bit on banter as long as doesn't put people off posting videos for fear of being jumped on .
Was thinking of not bothering to tell you the truth .. Im not everyones cup of tea (no one is) but was thinking just keeping it to my channel and other forums ... I will still interact though and maybe put one from time to time

pikey

Post by pikey »

I'm subscribed on you tube never miss one then .

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

mr fish wrote:
pikey wrote:It's great to have bit on banter as long as doesn't put people off posting videos for fear of being jumped on .
Was thinking of not bothering to tell you the truth .. Im not everyones cup of tea (no one is) but was thinking just keeping it to my channel and other forums ... I will still interact though and maybe put one from time to time
I think a lot of us enjoy them so would like you to post all on here.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

roygib
Benefactor
Current Ride: sym symphony st Yamaha Tricity

Post by roygib »

Please keep posting them,they are great,thanks Mr Fish.

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

Cheers guys ...its just that to me a forum is for fun and learning about your type of interest .. i will keep posting for now ..if you subscribe you get first dibs on them ..

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

Keep posting, I don't give a FF what others think :)

There are virtually no rules here for a reason, everyone can just be themselves. If you don't like someone on here you can easily block their posts by using the Friend or Foe function.
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

Funkycowie wrote:Keep posting, I don't give a FF what others think :)

There are virtually no rules here for a reason, everyone can just be themselves. If you don't like someone on here you can easily block their posts by using the Friend or Foe function.
I dont dislike anyone on here so would never block ..if didn't like someone i would simply ignore ..its more me rubbing people up the wrong way .

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

I haven't seen you rub anyone up the wrong way, and that 'Friend or Foe' comment was for everyone in general. ;)
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...