first few days of gromlife

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
mr fish
Current Ride: CRF1000l Africa twin MSX125

Re: first few days of gromlife

Post by mr fish »

gn2 wrote:
mr fish wrote: red light jump just because i went into the cycle bit
There was another when it looked very much like you crossed the stop line before the light turned green.
Cant see that please point out the time ..if I'm wrong I'm wrong

pikey

Post by pikey »

Looks like normal city riding to me perfect riders should post their perfect riding videos to show us how it's done .

gn2

Post by gn2 »

2:49, it was the same set of lights.
You crossed the stop line with the signal at red then moved off and crossed the advanced stop line before the light turned green.
Six points each, consider yourself banned.
Add on some improper use of the audible warning instrument.
But when a dopey pedestrian (who has right of way) doesn't notice you, you prefer to rev the engine to frighten him instead of using it properly, or did you just fuck up the gearchange?

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

gn2 wrote:2:49, it was the same set of lights.
You crossed the stop line with the signal at red then moved off and crossed the advanced stop line before the light turned green.
Six points each, consider yourself banned.
Add on some improper use of the audible warning instrument.
But when a dopey pedestrian (who has right of way) doesn't notice you, you prefer to rev the engine to frighten him instead of using it properly, or did you just fuck up the gearchange?
Not illegal on the lights ... i was blipping for the down change ( and exaggerated it )..i didn't fuck up the gears as you say lol
Whats strange is you make me out to be conformational for no reason, yet it is you that attacks me at every opportunity I'm yet to know the reason .. i react to situations that I'm in , mostly with sarcasm .
But you comment on something that hasn't involved you in any way apart from watching which incidentally has a stop button ... i dont mind just intrigued with your thoughts .

gn2

Post by gn2 »

mr fish wrote:Not illegal on the lights ... i was blipping for the down change ( and exaggerated it )..i didn't fuck up the gears as you say lol
Whats strange is you make me out to be conformational for no reason, yet it is you that attacks me at every opportunity I'm yet to know the reason .. i react to situations that I'm in , mostly with sarcasm .
But you comment on something that hasn't involved you in any way apart from watching which incidentally has a stop button ... i dont mind just intrigued with your thoughts .

This is a discussion forum, we are discussing the material you have chosen to post.
If you don't want it discussed, don't post it in a discussion forum.
I'm not attacking you, just expressing my opinion of your riding.

What gets to me is that you criticise those around you and continue to fail to realise or accept when pointed out to you that it is yourself who is the cause of the bulk of your problems on the road.
It is this lack of awareness which makes you a continuing hazard to other road users.
Worse, people may watch your videos and follow your bad example.

As for the lights, I'm absolutely 100% correct.
To drive/ride a motor vehicle across the stop line into a cycle box with the light at red is an offence and to cross the advanced stop line before the light has turned green is also an offence.

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

gn2 wrote:
mr fish wrote:Not illegal on the lights ... i was blipping for the down change ( and exaggerated it )..i didn't fuck up the gears as you say lol

This is a discussion forum, we are discussing the material you have chosen to post.
If you don't want it discussed, don't post it in a discussion forum.
I'm not attacking you, just expressing my opinion of your riding.

What gets to me is that you criticise those around you and continue to fail to realise or accept when pointed out to you that it is yourself who is the cause of the bulk of your problems on the road.
It is this lack of awareness which makes you a continuing hazard to other road users.
Worse, people may watch your videos and follow your bad example.

As for the lights, I'm absolutely 100% correct.
To drive/ride a motor vehicle across the stop line into a cycle box with the light at red is an offence and to cross the advanced stop line before the light has turned green is also an offence.

See its you that want the confrontation lol ...there is 0 on my part in that video (ok i beeped someone) ...if any of those involved wanted to speak to me fine there would be know problems I'm sure because nothing happened ...lets go out riding and i will film you so everyone can learn from your brilliance ( I've never met the perfect rider) until now ...if you follow my riding style thats up to you but i would urge people to be a Shepard not a sheep ..

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

Oh and I've only ever been nice to you

gn2

Post by gn2 »

I've never claimed to be a perfect rider, so I don't know where you get that idea from.
If you would like to film me riding it would involve a very long round trip for you.
And I am being nice to you, I'm trying to make your journeys safer.
But you don't seem able to understand that the best way to increase your own safety is for you to modify your own behaviour.
This isn't confrontation, its reasonable discussion.

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

gn2 wrote:I've never claimed to be a perfect rider, so I don't know where you get that idea from.
If you would like to film me riding it would involve a very long round trip for you.
And I am being nice to you, I'm trying to make your journeys safer.
But you don't seem able to understand that the best way to increase your own safety is for you to modify your own behaviour.
This isn't confrontation, its reasonable discussion.
Fair point if you pointed out that i ever did something right ...i love a bit of banter so would happily ride with you (but in warmer weather) i don't actually know what area you are from .. I am getting calmer (a lot of my earlier anger is due to my circumstances not and excuse) ..A bit like yourself i analyse a lot but mainly my own situation which is why i speak out loud (only me and the mic can hear most of the time)...Im intrigued to why you watch you clearly think I'm a twat lol ...if i didn't like something i simply don't watch

gn2

Post by gn2 »

I've never met you so have no opinion but expect we would probably get along fine if we ever met up.
I live near Aberdeen.