Quick one

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Re: Quick one

Post by horobags »

ahh, the driver was a 'she', I didn't realise. Case closed :lol: .
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

gn2

Post by gn2 »

mr fish wrote:Cant see a 6ft 2 ..17 stone bloke wearing hi vis yellow jacket and headlights on .....go and hang up your keys ....the reason she went is because she didn't give a shit ...
Ever tried putting a tree between yourself and a mirror?
Or heard about saccadic masking?

mr fish
Current Ride: CRF1000l Africa twin MSX125

Post by mr fish »

gn2 wrote:
mr fish wrote:Cant see a 6ft 2 ..17 stone bloke wearing hi vis yellow jacket and headlights on .....go and hang up your keys ....the reason she went is because she didn't give a shit ...
Ever tried putting a tree between yourself and a mirror?
Or heard about saccadic masking?
Ever tried coming to terms with the fact you are wrong ?
Yes i've heard of saccadic masking ,which can be used as an excuse if you look only once (glance)

Plenty of time to see traffic from the right , if you think I'm in the wrong maybe its time you hung up your keys as you are stating that you would have done the same thing

rtfm
Current Ride: Integra 700

Post by rtfm »

She had loads of time to have a proper look and see him. She didn't bother stopping for a proper look because she's a selfish twat. I see that loads and expect it on those shitty mini roundabouts.

I hope one day she does that and gets wiped out by an hgv.

And Merry Christmas! :lol:

Gerard C
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 650

Post by Gerard C »

Bit harsh Guys.

rtfm
Current Ride: Integra 700

Post by rtfm »

Gerard C wrote:Bit harsh Guys.
Fair point, I've changed my last paragraph :P

Superscoot
Current Ride: Daelim S3 250 and Zontes 125

Post by Superscoot »

One of the disadvantages of riding a little Noddy bike is that other road users will disrespect you, and pull out in front of you

Royal Jordanian, one of the YouTube Grom riders that influenced you to buy a Grom, has a video where a bus pulls out as he is passing it

When he stops at traffic lights, he then complains to the rider of a bigger bike that whilst riding his Grom, drivers pull out in front of him - which they don't do when riding his other full size bikes
Screw the EU

I have no problem with authority, I just don't like being told what to do
... anarchist joke

michaelphillips
Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

Post by michaelphillips »

anyone whom drives a 4x4 etc will know they have great viz as the driver sits high up.. and im invincible mode sets in, as everyone else is smaller takes over... so you my lad had no chance :kiss:
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

pikey

Post by pikey »

Lot of bad 4x4 drivers out there barge thro don't want to stop for anyone .

bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Post by bikerdezzie »

having had a few monkeybikes and an msx, i find i have had more near misses with Audi drivers than anyone, especially at the traffic light gran prix where they take umbridge to being beat from the lights so feel the need to snarl and make gestures and try to overtake very close to me, bellends, other than that it was fine apart from getting upto speed in a headwind, interesting time coming onto the A1 at 70 mph and being caught in a lorries wash keeping me at 50mph solid while trying to overtake it, cars up my arse, cars reet up each others arse behind the truck so could not get back into the lane for some time, that was hairy no matter how streamlined i made myself, if it could stay at 70 i would have kept it but slows right down to under 50 in the slightest headwind, plus at 17st and 6ft i could not really get into a small tuck, still like riding little bikes though!
my 2 bikes.jpg
Dezzie