XMax 250 Test ride

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
road runner
Benefactor
Current Ride: MaxSYM 600i + Vespa GTS

Re: XMax 250 Test ride

Post by road runner »

Sylar wrote:I have decided to buy a Cruisym 300. I keep going to a dealer, that has one in stock, and the more I sit on it the more I feel it is right for me. Just got to Haggle a bit now for price and extras. I am still not happy about no test ride, but, it seems to be the modern way to buy a bike now. :roll:
Hi Sylar, I would be very interested in your opinion of the Cruisym once you have had the chance to evaluate it.
As I have mentioned before it is one machine that I feel at home on but as yet I have still not managed to get a test ride.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery but today is a gift!

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

muddyfox wrote:The word Twat was running through my mind as I left CMC.
...and possibly through the mind of most of their customers!

Sylar
Current Ride: Forza 350-Cruisym300i

Post by Sylar »

I have done the deed. Today I agreed to buy a CruiSYM 300. I visited a local (well part of the moto GB group) that I have visited regulary. They don't have a CruiSYM in stock, but, say it will be here in two weeks. I think I got a good deal., they say price on the road, with heated grips, which I insist on is, 5210.66. I got them to agree to 5036.0 on the road.Bare in mind I have no part ex and am a cash buyer.

charles1976
Current Ride: shopping around

Post by charles1976 »

Sylar I'm keen to hear your opinion upon arrival...I had a max sym before and it was solid!

ridinhigh
Current Ride: GTS 300

Post by ridinhigh »

But where do you find dealers for sym,i wanted to look at one called a downtown,think that's what it was called

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Meldrew wrote:
ridinhigh wrote:But where do you find dealers for sym,i wanted to look at one called a downtown,think that's what it was called
Are you serious? The SYM UK website has Find a Dealer on the Homepage which shows a map of the UK, highlights their locations, and tells you who and where they are and their website.

The Downtown is a Kymco, not a SYM.
and good luck with kymco. They are sold alongside the jap 4 brands around here little to no models stocked and cash deals offered on the big 4 not to buy a kymco