Who needs to extend summer by going to Spain.Now how far is Faro ?

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Snail
Current Ride: Burgman

Re: Who needs to extend summer by going to Spain.Now how far is Faro ?

Post by Snail »

Haven't made our minds up yet, much easier to go in the van as no issue finding a place to stop and probably stay in france couple of months?
However we like the idea of a scooter adventure camping is cheapest option but would like a definate booking? Mrs snail doesn't fancy the hedgerow idea!
Camping also gives us options to ride and decide on the day where we stop afterwards or before, would probably make it seven to ten days? Tunnel or dover calais cheapest crossing 225 miles to arromanche from calais, motorway and toll free route over night stop somewhere near abbeyville? for one night each way?
Still thinking, we should meet up somewhere for a good natter?
Trying to get the miles up for oil change so tour round Cotswolds today, gloucester Tewkesbury, Evesham, Broadway, Moreton, stow, bourton, Cheltenham, Gloucester we would of posted it but of course have to ride at snails pace! Boring!

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

I think scooter be easier for getting around and parking near events.I've looked on Acsi site few in land so should get somewhere .I may get the discount card for 2019 can use it on Faro trip as well .At least know max cost before turn up .

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

I've started another ride out thread for Normandy