How camp are you ? Show us your tackle

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Re: How camp are you ? Show us your tackle

Post by Alanzzg »

Love it . thumb.gif
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

Bern

Post by Bern »

Has been maxi tours wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:25 pm I feel like slitting my wrists now and staying at home but then will have Bern on my back .
:lol: :lol: How many times have you changed your mind on the June ride since I expressed an interest bud ? I was prepared to give you the benifit of the doubt, but to be absolutely honest I think this like some previous Pikey Tours is never going to happen, so will you be using the posts of other members as an excuse to bail out :lol: :lol:

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

Alanzzg wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:26 pm Julian don't listen to him.
Best advice ever. I stopped about two years ago and never looked back.

The bloke's constant whingeing has ruined more threads than that GN2 lad ever did, yet here he still is...

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Symcity »

Well well well - aint this thread exposed some truths - in defiance I have cancelled my luxury accommodation in Rhayader for next years ugly meet and I'm going to rough it in the Welsh rain just to prove a point - no rukka apparel for me just an old black binliner to keep me nice n snug - fill the tunnel bag with six cans of carlsberg special brew and I'm good to go - and to top it off I'm going to go via that extremely boring road thru Durness

Symcity
Benefactor

Post by Symcity »

Jaz wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:31 pmBest advice ever. I stopped about two years ago and never looked back.The bloke's constant whingeing has ruined more threads than that GN2 lad ever did, yet here he still is...
No way Josey - that bloke is a pie and mash legend - he has ridden all over the hemisphere on his trusted silverwing not to mention his travels on two stroke mz motorcycles and the bavarian bmw gelande strasse - spending his well earned sheckle on citybreaks courtesy of bucket airlines - yes our gym loving cycle loving Meldrew is a true english gentleman - long live the legend

Bern

Post by Bern »

Jaz wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:31 pm The bloke's constant whingeing has ruined more threads than that GN2 lad ever did, yet here he still is...
Nah, I would disagree, GN2 had a bad general attitude that saw him get banned, Meldrew (hi bud) just expresses his opinion based on his experience

Symcity
Benefactor

Post by Symcity »

Meldrew wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:04 pm Yes I may have my faults but usually I play the game, I very rarely get personal and take digs at someone over posts and topics on here even when I know they're talking shite. I don't get upset, wound up, sulk or flounce off in the huff when someone has a pop at me. Neither do I bear grudges, simmering resentment and hint at more than one occasion at getting someone banned.
Well spoken that man

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

oh come on Meldrew,, thats not true. I have respect for you but come on,,, you trace back threads from fickin ages ago and take great pleasure from correcting people. You clearly have time on your hands to regurgitate from the bowels of the MM and take great pleasure in correcting other members on their miss quotes, wrong info, ect.
You bring a lot to this forum but fuck me, I wouldn't like to take a night shift with you. icon_hammer.gif icon_no-way.gif :D
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

Symcity
Benefactor

Post by Symcity »

Brilliant idea - let’s all agree to attend the ugly bunch meet in May next year - we can then slag each other off over a pint of old peculiar or buckfast tonic wine in my case - discuss the merits of Brexit - discuss motorcycles - tell odd stories of our sexual exploits - and then - maybe then we can agree to differ and start talking a load of shit again

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Post by Alanzzg »

Symcity wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:46 pm Brilliant idea - let’s all agree to attend the ugly bunch meet in May next year - we can then slag each other off over a pint of old peculiar or buckfast tonic wine in my case - discuss the merits of Brexit - discuss motorcycles - tell odd stories of our sexual exploits - and then - maybe then we can agree to differ and start talking a load of shit again
Bloody hell it sounds like you have been on one of are weekends and know us well
:D
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,