T Max 530

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Re: T Max 530

Post by bikerdezzie »

Seen 2 brand new tmax around Whitley Bay recently, both black and a black 400 kymco knocking about the same place, about time too.
Dezzie

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

I agree with 9 grand scooter comment .I'd rather buy the wife a new Panda.

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

I am considering a new forza 125 then pass it on to grandson in 5 years time when he's old enough.

Capt. R Swipe
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2023 Forza 350 YamT7

Post by Capt. R Swipe »

tmaxrobbo wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:23 pm Out on mine today to get those last minute stuff you need , what a great bike it is. No queuing at car parks all the stuff you need fits under ther seat and then rag it home . I think I’ll miss it when the evo comes in March, or May keep it for a lot of fun :kiss:
Are you referring to the Sym GTS Evo robbo? There is the Mitsubishi Evo of course icon_lost.gif

Tim

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Has been maxi tours wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:32 pm I agree with 9 grand scooter comment .I'd rather buy the wife a new Panda.
Something else she can cuddle in bed???

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Symcity »

Capt. R Swipe wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:26 pm Are you referring to the Sym GTS Evo robbo? There is the Mitsubishi Evo of course icon_lost.gif
Tim
I assume he is referring to the bmw evolution electric scooter

Capt. R Swipe
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2023 Forza 350 YamT7

Post by Capt. R Swipe »

Ah, I see; brain-fart at that point, I guess, as I am aware of that scoot but couldn't drag it from my memory banks. Funnily enough I watched the youtube factory video months ago, showing the construction of the Evo. It is really, just a heavily disguised battery box. Interesting vid, but it did put me off the thing because of the the idea of steering/coaxing a HUGE battery box on wheels round twisty bits in the road.

tmaxrobbo
Benefactor
Current Ride: BMW C Evo Yamaha T Max 560

Post by tmaxrobbo »

Symcity wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:46 pm
Capt. R Swipe wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:26 pm Are you referring to the Sym GTS Evo robbo? There is the Mitsubishi Evo of course icon_lost.gif
Tim
I assume he is referring to the bmw evolution electric scooter
Correct . Hopefully comes in march :mrgreen:

tmaxrobbo
Benefactor

Post by tmaxrobbo »

Capt. R Swipe wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:55 pm Ah, I see; brain-fart at that point, I guess, as I am aware of that scoot but couldn't drag it from my memory banks. Funnily enough I watched the youtube factory video months ago, showing the construction of the Evo. It is really, just a heavily disguised battery box. Interesting vid, but it did put me off the thing because of the the idea of steering/coaxing a HUGE battery box on wheels round twisty bits in the road.
They handle really well. I’ve had a go on the standard EVO but range of 50-60 miles put me off. I’m getting the long range which can do 110 miles on a charge . Faster of the mark than my T Max though top end maxes out at 90 mph. I’ll keep the t Max for a while and see how they compare/ gets used most . I like the idea of an electric vehicle though appreciate the technology is getting better every year. They are genuinely a lot of fun to ride and sound just so weird :mrgreen:

tmaxrobbo
Benefactor

Post by tmaxrobbo »

Out to work today . Minus 3 when I set off a cozy zero after 20 miles commute !!! Bike Covered in muck but the ACF 50 seems to be keeping corrosion at bay . But by heck its cold