Honda Forza 350

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Waldorf
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Re: Honda Forza 350

Post by Waldorf »

I fitted them and am making adjustments as the bars are so different from the Silverwing's.
I'm still thinking about how to mount ordinary wing-mirrors as well as the muffs; I think a hole may have to be cut in each muff for the stems to go through.
Work in progress!
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch

Greyerbeard
Current Ride: Any of the below

Post by Greyerbeard »

Muffs work fine with heated grips. You have to re-train your left thumb a bit for the indicators, and accept that lights, screen and display buttons mean taking your hand out.
1964 Matchless G3
1989 Honda C90
2019 Triumph Street Scrambler 900
2021 Honda Forza 350

scootabout
Benefactor
Current Ride: Forza 350

Post by scootabout »

Well, I've ordered some Tucano Urbano ones. I can see that heated grips inside muffs would be fine, but I've previously had them on bikes with hand guards and found myself just squeezing the tightly to try and get heat into my fingers. Heated gloves are best, but I'd have to buy a new connection lead and fit it + only worth the faff for long journeys, which I increasingly take the car for...

wightegi
Current Ride: Forza 300 Honda C90

Post by wightegi »

For long journeys in winter, I use hand warmers one in each glove , 69p from Home Bargains . Plus the Keis heated vest .

IanLeeds

Post by IanLeeds »

I have just ordered a Honda Forza 350 to be delivered mid January. Not new, but low mileage and mint. I have just spent 2 hours wading through all 26 pages of this forum...very informative !

IanLeeds

Post by IanLeeds »

I have just ordered a Honda Forza 350 to be delivered mid January. Not new, but low mileage and mint. I have just spent 2 hours wading through all 26 pages of this forum...very informative !

Waldorf
Benefactor

Post by Waldorf »

Welcome, Ian!
This is a good place to be. :)
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Waldorf
Benefactor

Post by Waldorf »

With my propensity for dropping my maxiscooters and having just received a postal-order in the post, I've invested in a pair of these crash-bars.
I know this sort of thing is not to everyone's taste but I couldn't resist them.
I have it in mind also to fit a pair of driving lights and the bars will provide a good place to mount them:

https://dcparts.co.uk/product/honda-for ... crash-bars

I've posted this elsewhere, too.
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
Capitano

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

….As you say Mike,not everyone’s cuppa tea,i like them and had them on my ADV,in the ice/frost myself and the ADV parted company,i watched it slide along the road as I followed it on my arse,we both eventually stopped and once myself and a van driver who see what happened got the bike upright,i was dreading to see the damage to the plastic panels,the off side crash bar was bent,but no damage to the panels at all…….so they do what they say on the tin👀😎

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright
"Better to be late in this world,rather than early in the next world"

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

….as a little project,you could always vinyl wrap the bars before you put them on the scooter,hi viz yellow or blue,like the scoot

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright
"Better to be late in this world,rather than early in the next world"