Any idea what this means !!!!!

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Data
Benefactor
Current Ride: Royal Enfield 350 Meteor

Re: Any idea what this means !!!!!

Post by Data »

StephenC wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:48 pm
Stephen wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:43 pm
StephenC wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:24 am Found an online manual which on Page 30 (actually p.33 of the pdf) shows that your image shows the 3rd screen out of the 4 INFO AREA screens available.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/20823 ... =33#manual

You're welcome!
Thank you…..👍
Happy to help. Not sure I can work out what you do with the different screens though :lol:
You don't do anything. You just look at the information on them as you scroll through the system. Interact as & when needed.
Probably not ugly enough for the 'Ugly Bunch'! :lol:

Been riding for 54 years & owned too many bikes to list here...

steeve139
Current Ride: Honda Forza 750

Post by steeve139 »

Hi, you have to think of the screen on the Forza 750 as if it is a new phone or a new (expensive) digital camera. You have to work your way through the screens when you buy it, and set it up to your taste. As stated further up this item, there are 4 different sets of information you can display. Choose them by pushing the big button on the left hand switch set to the left and to the right.

You can change what is displayed. It is a bit of a faff, but you only have to do it once. I chose to have battery voltage on one of the screens, and coolant temperature on another. The battery voltage hasn't moved much, and hasn't told me much. But I like to think that when the battery is on the way out that the voltage will either go up (higher internal resistance) or go down (shorted cell). The coolant temperature is about 83C when warmed up. It rises to 99C when stuck in traffic on a summer's day. It takes about 3 miles to go from cold to 83C, so I can go more gently until the right temperature has been reached.

There are 2 trip meters. I use one for the ride that day, and the other for how far I have ridden since last filling with fuel. Once the bottom fuel bar starts flashing, a third trip measures how far I have ridden in "reserve" mode.

I didn't find the built-in coffee maker yet.......

2wheelover51
Current Ride: 2012 Burgman 400 Limited

Post by 2wheelover51 »

It's motorcycling, but not as we know it... :?

knight2
Current Ride: Burgman 650

Post by knight2 »

2wheelover51 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:59 pm It's motorcycling, but not as we know it... :?
I know what you mean it's one of the things that put me off modern bikes. Did consider a Ural outfit for a while, but that's a bit too back to basics, so what did I do?, bought a Burgman 650 with electric everything, power mode, lecky gears etc. I tend to feel a bit of a hypocrite sometimes :D a happy one

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

knight2 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:23 pm
2wheelover51 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:59 pm It's motorcycling, but not as we know it... :?
I know what you mean it's one of the things that put me off modern bikes. Did consider a Ural outfit for a while, but that's a bit too back to basics, so what did I do?, bought a Burgman 650 with electric everything, power mode, lecky gears etc. I tend to feel a bit of a hypocrite sometimes :D a happy one
And these days, the Burger is probably rather low-tech compared to some high end bikes with multiple engine modes, cornering ABS, electronically adjustable suspension settings, electronic dashboards thae make phones seem simple!

knight2
Current Ride: Burgman 650

Post by knight2 »

Your right it is, having said that I have little idea of what modern bikes are like because I don't take an interest any more. I don't read MCN or magazines like I used to and don't go to bike meets like Squires at Sherbourne in Elmet which I used to most wednesday evenings.