Honda Forza 350

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Stephen
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Honda Forza 350

Post by Stephen »

I am collecting the new Forza 350 today,we have also found a new cafe to add to our list of Venus we use on a Saturday for our breakfast meets “Reg’s Cafe Thorpe Way,Banbury”so after hopefully a hearty breakfast there we’ll ride on to Stratford Upon Avon to the Honda dealer,got a route planned home so as i can have a gentle bimble to help run it in correctly….

As i have said in previous threads,the feedback from owners and vloggers on the 350cc engine have been very positive,obviously some prefer it in the Scooter form of the Forza & some prefer it in the Adventure form of the ADV,i went for the Maxi Scooter version as my preference,rack and Givi plate are scheduled for arrival at home here on Monday and i have a 56 litre top box at home ready to fit.

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright
"Better to be late in this world,rather than early in the next world"

riders in the storm
Benefactor
Current Ride: HondaNC750X+HondaCRF300Rally

Re: Honda Forza 350

Post by riders in the storm »

Enjoy your ride out, I hope the weather holds for you ! I will be down in the Cotswolds area next week hopefully, running in my new NC750X, might try that cafe out if any good...!!??
HondaCRF300Rally, Honda NC750X

Waldorf
Benefactor

Post by Waldorf »

Can you contain your excitement, Steve? LOL!
Have a great morning!
Incidentally, I frequent a couple on 350 Forza Groups of Facebook; interesting but a bit 'DIY'; I prefer to let my man at the dealership take the strain. ;)
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

Reg’s Cafe definitely worth the visit,spoke to a guy on Tiger sport who was just leaving,he told me it was good in there and is a regular…

Covered about 60 miles today on the new bike,first thoughts are its really light,the seat is comfortable and i can get my feet forward,not as much as on the 750, the new one is a shorter wheelbase,the sound of the single is extremely quiet and i am not always sure its started,the 750 had a nice sound as the twin purred away,it pulls away from junctions ok,i was a bit cautious and made sure i had a big gap as i didn’t want to pull away too hard and stress the engine,it seemed to enjoy the bends and i will do the same route again once the service is done as there was some nice roads😁brakes seemed ok although i had no need to ram them on hard,it has HSTC Honda Selectable Torque Control,the paddle to turn this on & off is where the manual gear up control was on the 750,so i need to be careful,i think it has Michelin City grips,once back near home i needed to do a bit of filtering which was breeze,i had a play with electric screen,that is a nice feature 👍obviously i’ll miss some of the features the 750 has over the new one,but then the 350 has some features the 750 didn’t,its booked in for the first service 4th November,that gives my 5 weeks to get 500 miles on it….weather permitting 😎
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright

Waldorf
Benefactor

Post by Waldorf »

Positive start; that's good, Steve.
I have no doubt you'll get to grips with it very quickly. :)
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

Got home from work at 4pm,so as it was nice i took the new Forza out,enjoyable little 30 mile bimble,mostly “B” roads,as i am still behaving myself,40 mph and keeping it under 5k rpm,but the couple of “A”roads i used for a short period see me upsetting some impatient drivers eager to get home,,my only criticism at the moment is the mirrors,Waldorf did warn me about them,i will try some blind spot mirror attachments,the top box rack and monokey plate were easy to fit,

Further updates to follow

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright

Argyll
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH300i

Post by Argyll »

On my Forza 300 I used the little round stick-on mirror attachments and found them pretty useful.

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

Fitted the blind spot mirrors,i’ll let you know if they work out ok,the Tmax tunnel bag fits nicely

Steve

Image Image
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright

wightegi
Current Ride: Forza 300 Honda C90

Post by wightegi »

The mirrors on my 300 are useless, so I bought these Blind Spot Mirrors For Cars - BeskooHome Waterproof 360°Rotatable Convex Rear View Mirror For Universal Cars -2 Pack, from Amazon .They fit right to the top corner of the mirror so stick out a bit but are an improvement. Has anyone extended the mirror arm?

StephenC
Benefactor
Current Ride: Kymco DT X360

Post by StephenC »

wightegi wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:49 pm The mirrors on my 300 are useless, so I bought these Blind Spot Mirrors For Cars - BeskooHome Waterproof 360°Rotatable Convex Rear View Mirror For Universal Cars -2 Pack, from Amazon .They fit right to the top corner of the mirror so stick out a bit but are an improvement. Has anyone extended the mirror arm?
That's exactly what I have on the X360. Very useful.

The only scoot I never needed to add wide angle mirrors to was the Peugeot Satelis - they already had a wide angle section in the glass as standard.
Expert in Close Quarters Combat Filtering
Can is not the same as Should