Jokes

Have a guess what this section is for? Yes that's right children, it's the place to post all your jokes and funny stuff.
johnp
Benefactor
Current Ride: The Wife

Re: Jokes

Post by johnp »

Chilean miner making love to his wife for the first time after he's release:-

Miner: "Can we switch the light off"
Wife: "Of course honey"
Miner: " Can I have you from behind"
Wife: "Anything you want my brave boy"
Miner: "Can I call you Pedro "
Barnfields Plumbing & Property Services

johnp
Benefactor

Post by johnp »

A surgeon went to check on his blonde patient after an operation. She was awake, so he examined her. "You'll be fine," he said.

She asked, "How long will it be before I am able to have a normal sex life again doctor?"

The surgeon seemed to pause, which alarmed the girl.....

"What's the matter Doctor? I will be all right, won't I?"

He replied, "Yes, you'll be fine.

It's just that no one has ever asked me that after having their tonsils out."

johnp
Benefactor

Post by johnp »

Little Susie was not the best student in Catholic School, but usually she slept through the class.

One day her teacher, a Nun, called on her while she was sleeping. 'Tell me Susie, who created the universe?'

When Susie didn't stir, little Johnny who was her friend sitting behind her, took his pencil and jabbed her in the rear.

'God Almighty!' shouted Susie.

The Nun said, 'Very good' and continued teaching her class..

A little later the Nun asked Susie, 'Who is our Lord and Saviour?'

But Susie didn't stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to her rescue and stuck her in the butt.

'Jesus Christ!!!' shouted Susie.

And the Nun once again said, 'Very good,' and Susie fell back asleep.

The Nun asked her a third question...'What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'

Again, Johnny came to the rescue. This time Susie jumped up and shouted, 'If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'

johnp
Benefactor

Post by johnp »

Ethel was a bit of a demon in her wheelchair, and loved to charge around the nursing home, taking corners on one wheel and getting up to maximum speed on the long corridors.

Because the poor woman was one sandwich short of a picnic the other residents tolerated her and some of them actually joined in.

One day Ethel was speeding up one corridor when a door opened and Kooky Clarence stepped out with his arm outstretched. 'STOP!,' he shouted in a firm voice. 'Have you got a license for that thing?' Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out a Kit Kat wrapper and held it up to him. 'OK' he said, and away Ethel sped down the hall.

As she took the corner near the TV lounge on one wheel, weird Harold popped out in front of her and shouted 'STOP! Have you got proof of insurance?' Ethel dug into her handbag, pulled out a drink coaster and held it up to him. Harold nodded and said 'On your way, Ma'am.'

As Ethel neared the final corridor, Crazy Craig stepped out in front of her, Butt- Naked, and holding his 'You-Know- What' in his hand. 'Oh, good grief,' yelled Ethel, 'Not that Damn Breathalyzer Test again.!!!'

SpikeOne
Current Ride: Kymco Downtown 300i

Post by SpikeOne »

A chap walks into a doctor surgery with a 5 iron shoved sideways in his mouth.
After carefully removing it, the doctors asked what happened.
"Well", said the bloke, "my wife and I were playing golf when we both sliced a ball on one of the holes"
"Both went over the fence into a cow field, and when we climbed over, I spotted one of them up a cow's arse".
"This one looks like yours", I said, "and I don't remember much after that!"
Spike

Kymco Downtown 300i
Yamaha Vity
MZ ETZ251
Honda CD175
Honda CB250 G5
BSA Bantam D14/4
BSA Sunbeam
Honda C50

johnp
Benefactor

Post by johnp »

Two nuns are ordered to paint a room in the convent, with a warning from the Mother Superior not to get even a drop of paint on their habits.

After conferring about this, the two nuns decide to lock the door of the room, strip off their habits, and paint naked.

In the middle of the project, there's a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" calls one of the nuns.

"Blind man," replies a voice from the other side of the door.

The two nuns look at each other and shrug, both deciding that no harm can come from letting a blind man into the room.

They open the door.

"Nice boobs, sister," says the man. "Where do you want the blinds?"

terryvanman
Benefactor

Post by terryvanman »

A recent scientific study found that women find different male faces attractive depending on where they are in their menstrual cycle.
For example, when a woman is ovulating she will prefer a man with rugged, masculine features.
However when she is menstruating, she prefers a man doused in petrol and set on fire, with scissors stuck in his eye and a cricket stump shoved up his backside.
Dear God,
Please send clothes for all those poor ladies
in Daddy's computer. Amen

terryvanman
Benefactor

Post by terryvanman »

A beautiful fairy appeared one day to an immigrant claimant
Outside the Social Security offices.

'My good man,' the fairy said,
'I've been told to grant you three wishes,
Since you have just arrived in England with your wife and seven children.'

The man told the fairy:
'Well, where I come from we don't have good teeth, so I want new teeth, maybe a lot of gold in them.'
The fairy looked at the man's almost toothless grin and -- PING!!!
He had a brand new shining set of gold teeth in his mouth!

'What else?' asked the fairy, 'two, more wishes, to go.'
The refugee claimant now got bolder.
'I need a big house in Birmingham, with a three car garage and eight bedrooms for my family
And the rest of my refugee relatives who still live in my country.
I want to bring them all over here.'
PING! - In the distance there could be seen a beautiful mansion with a three car garage,
A long driveway, a walkout patio with a BBQ, a sparkling swimming pool and a BMW,
Full of his nephews playing their music.

'One, more wish, left for you,' said the fairy, waving her wand.
'I want to be English with English clothes instead of rags and shawl,
And I want to have white skin like the English.'

PING! - The man was transformed, wearing worn out jeans from ASDA,
A dirty Primark T-shirt and a greasy baseball cap.
He had his bad teeth back and the mansion had disappeared from the horizon.
'What happened to my new teeth?' he wailed.
'Where is my new house? Where is my Visa Gold Card?'

The fairy said:
'Tough luck. Now that you are English,

You're entitled to
Sweet f*** all like the rest of us!'

And she disappeared.
Dear God,

johnp
Benefactor

Post by johnp »

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all around the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them.

Then he grabs some sliced limes and eats them. He then jumps onto the pool table and grabs one of the billiard balls. To everyone's amazement, he sticks it in his mouth, and somehow swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" "No, what did he do?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table... whole!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy, "He eats everything in sight. Sorry! I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff."

The guy finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey ate and leaves.

Two weeks later the guy is in the bar again, and has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.

While the man is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his arse, pulls it out, and eats it. Then the monkey finds a peanut, and again sticks it up his arse, pulls it out, and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" No, what?" replied the man.

"Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry and a peanut up his arse, pulled them out, and ate them!" said the bartender.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he had to shit that cue ball, he measures everything first."

terryvanman
Benefactor

Post by terryvanman »

Don't you just love happy endings just had to send this one out

There I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.
"Well, whatcha gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.

"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can`t stand to see a man crying."
"This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my old lady in bed with the gardener and then my dog bit me."
"So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the arsenic dissolve. Then some jack-ass shows up and drinks the whole thing! But enough about me, how's your day going?
Dear God,