Welcome to mini-muppets

For members who own little scooters.
paula4u
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 400AN K8

Re: Welcome to mini-muppets

Post by paula4u »

mini-muppet.... ok well then you better set up the website for it LO<OLOLOL no good owning the domain ... if you dont create web... but surely you dont want to pull it from maxi muppets...???
ooops another Burgman AN400 K8 again and...
YAMAHA VIRAGO DX535 AND XV250
Suzuki SV650S
Skoda Octavia is for lazy driving
Past Bikes: Honda S-Wing 125, Suzuki Burgman 400AN K3, Yamaha YBR125ED, Burgman AN400 K8

Pinky

Post by Pinky »

paula4u wrote:mini-muppet.... ok well then you better set up the website for it LO<OLOLOL no good owning the domain ... if you dont create web... but surely you dont want to pull it from maxi muppets...???
Pull out from Maxi Muppets :o ?? No way icon_no_no.gif !!!
Bought the domain name so we can get stickers made! Forwarding back into this forum has just been set up (should take effect within 48hours)

Ginger Phil
Benefactor

Post by Ginger Phil »

It's working. icon_excite.gif http://www.mini-muppets.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pinky

Post by Pinky »

Ginger Phil wrote:It's working. icon_excite.gif http://www.mini-muppets.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yipeeeeeeee icon_wink-.gif I got it right then!!!! ( well, with Oldfarts help!!)

Ginger Phil
Benefactor

Post by Ginger Phil »

We now have to think of how we're going to incorporate the address into the site but I'm too pissed to think of stuff right now. icon_beer.gif

Pinky

Post by Pinky »

Ginger Phil wrote:We now have to think of how we're going to incorporate the address into the site but I'm too pissed to think of stuff right now. icon_beer.gif
Lol...dont get too pissed!! icon_sick.gif !!!

Do I get an official title now (giggle) angellic.gif :lol: ;) :lol:

Ginger Phil
Benefactor

Post by Ginger Phil »

No to both. :P :D

Pinky

Post by Pinky »

Ginger Phil wrote:No to both. :P :D
Meany!!! icon_bleh.gif ...an unofficial one then!!!???.....seconds thoughts dont answer that!!! :lol:

Ginger Phil
Benefactor

Post by Ginger Phil »

If you think of one we'll add it. icon_bigok.gif

Ginger Phil
Benefactor

Post by Ginger Phil »

Shall I get some stickers made up? They could be URL stickers in the new font (the same as the twinkling Muppets banner at the top of each page) or we could have something different. Don't forget though that simple URL stickers will be a lot cheaper than having something with more text. ;)