2011 European Tour Video,Pictures and GPS Log

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
mikbak
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2001 Silverwing FJS600

2011 European Tour Video,Pictures and GPS Log

Post by mikbak »

[BBvideo 600,400][/BBvideo]

Photographs Clicky

GPS Log Clicky

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Re: 2011 European Tour Video,Pictures and GPS Log

Post by Alanzzg »

That video was absolutely stunning , it makes me more envious , hopefully next year i may be able to join you icon_clap.gif
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

pikey

Post by pikey »

You want to see it on a sunny day it was hot day before for our ride from Merano to Andermatt had to keep stopping for water but thats way it is in the Alps we sat out eating till 8/9pm.It was even worse departure day 20 ' visbility over passes cleared down in valley thro to French border .As yet me and Mike not doing any group euro ones as yet next year dont know about the others concentrating on holidays with the wives .Im afraid I failed my muppet cam fans didnt do anything after day 2 as soon as food supply under seat went down tunnel bag went under seat with gear in .Just remembered it was 28C in Merano at 10 am day we left highest saw on a sign during trip was 34C Julian

mikbak
Benefactor

Post by mikbak »

Good turnout ...Italians had to drive 120miles each way to Andermatt and then Led the ride over the passes before leaving for home via the Cobbled St Gotthard Pass... great bunch , and Pippo is coming to UK in August...

Pictures from Italian Photographer

Pubsinger
Current Ride: SH300i

Post by Pubsinger »

Looks like you had a fabulous time, brilliant..

VOZZA
Benefactor
Current Ride: Forza 125

Post by VOZZA »

Looks like you lot had a great time and some awesome views along the way, I'm so jealous :mrgreen: good to see your all back safe too.
icon_wink-.gif Wales.gif
Pete

Vespa GTS300 Super for practical runabout, Triumph Tiger Explorer for conquering the planet. Car almost obsolete.

pikey

Post by pikey »

Just below that balcony we saw some Marmats bit squirell like with out a tail and fatter but that may be thicker coat as they like next to a frozen Glacier.From there you can walk along for a fee and go in an ice cave inside the Glacier.Julian

mikbak
Benefactor

Post by mikbak »

pikey wrote:Just below that balcony we saw some Marmats bit squirell like with out a tail and fatter but that may be thicker coat as they like next to a frozen Glacier

pippobis2

Post by pippobis2 »

mikbak wrote:Good turnout ...Italians had to drive 120miles each way to Andermatt and then Led the ride over the passes before leaving for home via the Cobbled St Gotthard Pass... great bunch , and Pippo is coming to UK in August...

Pictures from Italian Photographer

Yes...."Pippo is coming to UK in August" from 15.08 days to 18.08 days Goofy and the gang will be in the UK. :o

Si...."Pippo è in arrivo in UK in Agosto" dal giorno 15.08 al giorno 18.08 Pippo (Goofy) e la sua banda sarà in UK
:o

Hello Mike, Hello Julian, see you soon......beautiful day passed with you in Switzerland
:D

Ciao Mike, ciao Julian, a presto......bella la giornata passata con voi in Svizzera :D

mikbak
Benefactor

Post by mikbak »

Narberth awaits...we now have some campers in the garden...