Back Again

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
Damo
Current Ride: Honda NC750S

Back Again

Post by Damo »

Hi all,

I got my first scoot as a teenager in 2007 when I got a job that involved a short commute to/from the railway station at some unsociable hours, where of course the parking is free for bikes. It was a little 125 Yamaha Cygnus, which I rode for around a year on my CBT. I soon decided to do my test to ditch the 'L's, and treated myself to a TMAX the following year when a new job meant a bit more money. As a teenager doing shift work, I wasn't out every weekend spending it down the pub, so a new bike seemed the next best thing! The new job was a bit more 'extreme' on the time front though in terms of 4am starts and 2am finishes though, which ultimately saw me get my car licence a few years later and use of the bike decrease somewhat, partly thanks to the creature comforts the car was offering, and partly due to a new relationship and property purchasing. After around three years, I made the decision to sell the TMAX.

Fast forward nine years though and I've developed a bit of a hankering for two wheels again! So here I am looking to do a bit of research, at the first forum I thought to turn to! I can't remember my old username, nor can I find any that look like they might've been me based on usernames I might've been using at the time, so a new account it is!

Apologies in advance for any bombardment of questions :lol:

kishan
Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST

Re: Back Again

Post by kishan »

welcome back :D
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.